Corrupted Asenaths

I cant find the correct wiki page if there is one, but if the asenaths are corrupted with ele weakness on hit. curse limit of 1. which curse is applied and which is not. thanks for help.
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2020, 10:16:28 AM
You searched on Wikia and somewhat you did not found your answer in the Wikia page about Curses. Alright.

Allow me to redirect your attention on the Curse Priority paragraph. Specifically these two sentences:

"

*Curse on Hit from corruption implicits are always applied after Curse On Hit Support gems.

*With multiple Curse on Hit corruption implicits the trigger order might be relevant again.

In other words, if you have a Curse Limit of one and have a pair of Asenath with an EleWeakness on Hit curse, only the EleWeakness will be applied, assuming you do not have other sources of curse on hit as corrupted modifiers on other pieces of equipment, and assuming you have not double-corrupt those Asenath to give you 2 curse on hit
Last edited by Maxtrux on Oct 3, 2020, 8:35:31 AM
"
Maxtrux wrote:
You searched on Wikia and somewhat you did not found your answer in the Wikia page about Curses. Alright.

Allow me to redirect your attention on the Curse Priority paragraph. Specifically these two sentences:

"

*Curse on Hit from corruption implicits are always applied after Curse On Hit Support gems.

*With multiple Curse on Hit corruption implicits the trigger order might be relevant again.

In other words, if you have a Curse Limit of one and have a pair of Asenath with an EleWeakness on Hit curse, only the EleWeakness will be applied, assuming you do not have other sources of curse on hit as corrupted modifiers on other pieces of equipment, and assuming you have not double-corrupt those Asenath to give you 2 curse on hit

It seem The_Feral_Dog is asking which curse it the final curse to stay in the monster since

Asenath's Gentle Touch has the explicit Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 40% increased Effect

I guess implicit first and then explicit . i.e. the monster would have "Temporal Chains " only unless have +1 max curse

(Have to look my perma standard stash, i have implicit + explicit curse/hex on hit item or not)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I tested 2 different scenarios with character that can only apply 1 curse.

Asenath's Gentle Touch has the explicit Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 40% increased Effect

First test:
Corrupted Asenath's Gentle Touch with Elemental Weakness on hit, with 48% increased effectiveness.

The curse applied on hit was Elemental Weakness.

Second test:
Corrupted Asenath's Gentle Touch with Elemental Weakness on hit, with 40% increased effectiveness.

The curse applied on hit was still Elemental Weakness.

So I guess the corruption implicit curse will always override the Asenath's Temporal chains on hit

Cheers!

Last edited by VinnyTP on Oct 3, 2020, 9:10:58 AM
"
VinnyTP wrote:

So I guess the corruption implicit curse will always override the Asenath's Temporal chains on hit

Thank you for confirming Wikia is up-to-date on that part!
yes asenaths that gem
good testing vinny ez clap only cost you 6 exalts kekw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info