The last thing my ps4 probably gonna see is POE

Had days ago the ce error with following blackscreen no connection to the controller aswell and couldnt reconnect. After putting my console off. I had to restart 2times, to get back to normal. Now i had a ce error with changing between a grey screen and a blackscreen. Well done GGG
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2020, 10:32:14 AM
Switch to rocket league
My record is 3 unplugs in one session. It definitely doesn't like something it's doing.

Really glad they now have their full team working on the PS4 issue, fingers crossed they can figure out what sets us apart from the rest.
Just because they now have their whole team working on that problem doesnt mean that they will fix it. Just another phrase to keep the players patient and paying.

Btw just froze while opening the ingame trade. XD
I'm out this league for now. Last patch made the game worst. Had my PS4 crash completely and needed to rebuild my external drive 2 times; this is along with the constant blue screens every hour.

Not even got to hard content that would require a myriad of calculations; just up to tier10 maps and avoiding heist as first ten I did all crashed.

Really don't want to brick my PS4 and hope this gets fixed at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info