Mercenary's Lot unique assassin mark gloves

so ggg so called nerfed assmark for being aoe clear support curse and this pair of gloves give it kinda back. but lacking defence resistance and life. so its kinda bad anyway, but this pair should be able to drop anywhere right ?

i got one pair in std from mengerie random unique craft.

i quess its scour chancable. after 3k scours i said fak it. went to buy trash to treasure. looky look it doesnt work.

so this pile of crap is either league drop only or cannot be chanced.
wich make this assassin mark topic even worse.

in otherwords. all uniques should be chancable. no restrictions.

fk archnemesis.
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2020, 9:08:41 AM
beastcrafting can drop league-restricted item

So, the glove may be Heist league world drop item
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
if so then assassin mark "nerf" should be only test subject for league.
and all gems or item nerfs should be just part of league content to be sure those changes are worth welcome to the game itself.. ggg should leave atleast one place alone with those damn nerfs. standard. bcs someone doesnt like some leagues at all.

thanks guy
fk archnemesis.
If a Trash to Treasure did not turn a pair of Slink Gloves at Standard to Mercenary's lot, then it must be Heist-exclusive. So it can be chanced only in Heist or in a map enhanced with Heist from zana's mods. Unfortunately, Zana do not offer a Heist map modifier (it's not so obvious. I remember a league where the very league content was a Zana modifier, so even people at Standard could somewhat access the league content)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info