If you prefer exquisite weapons for your Exiles, have a look at the Temple Weapon Skin! It replaces the appearance of a variety of weapon types, including Swords, Axes, Two Hand Maces or Staves with a metallic ornamented version. Complete the look of your weapon with the corresponding Temple Weapon Effect. Watch the videos below, or click here to check them out in the store.

The Temple Weapon Skin and Weapon Effect work great with the Imperial Eagle Armour Set, available from one of the Heist Supporter Packs.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
ingame: KasztaniWyrodek
Cool, hi jon
awwwwwwshum
So, there went those missing things from current support packs.
Remove anything but armor set and sell it separate.
Nice, bundle it in with eagle supporter pack- since its missing a weapon and weapon effect.
The year is 2140. AI-Developer Chris Wilson confirms another giant sword / staff mtx. The crowd reacts with over 40 animated emotes. 7 more Bow players quit the game, cutting the remaining Bow player population in half.
didn't showcase the weapon effect on most weapons. weird
"Temple" eh? I have a feeling this is the only thing were going to see from such a theme. =P

Weapon skin doesn't really stand out much and as usual should support more weapon types.

Weapon Effect is good. The particle effects help it stand on it's own as something slightly different. It doesn't have overly obnoxious trails like some of the recent effects either. Dunno why you guys started doing that. Some are so large they cover the smaller characters.

BTW Abyssal Lich flips out on a lot of skins like Dark Prism and that's not even a new weapon skin. I've seen plenty of others do some silly things. Weapon Skins / Effects are not exactly a smart buy when they might stop working with some combinations in the future.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
So, there went those missing things from current support packs.
Remove anything but armor set and sell it separate.

Even though I love this studio I cannot stop thinking that this is what's happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info