Premium Tabs transferable?

I really want to enjoy Heist and I prefer to play on PS4 because I generally keep my PC for business only.

But considering POE is near unplayable for me at the moment, and many others from what I have read, due to crashes every 10 to 15 minutes I'm wondering if GGG has any thoughts of making premium tabs transfer to PC. I've invested some money into the game to both support GGG and for my own personal OCD with organization. It would make the switch from PS4 to PC much more enticing if my tabs would go along with it.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2020, 12:05:34 AM
They keep telling me this is impossible I've asked multiple times. It's very possible many other games have done this before. There are a number of games where your mtx is bound to your account and no matter what platform you use it's available to you but ggg wants us to buy it again once we relize console is an unplayable cash grab. They haven't updated the console faq on this forum in 3 years and all the coming soon features listed 3 years ago are still not implemented with the exception of chat.
If it takes that long to add one of the features that are "coming soon" we will be on ps8 before this game is out of console beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info