grand heist bugged after spending near 10k markers DO NOT INVEST ON GRAND HEIST BEFORE GGG FIX THIS

bug number 2.222.529.394

After i spent near 10k marks on a grand heist plan (almost full reveal and expenses/cut), the map opened and i entered normally THEN all the grates/doors that SHOULD give me access to all the wings become disabled as i can't click anywhere to get me on the wings

This is very frustrating as that Grand Heist had 3 frigging wings of replica uniques and i couldn't even begin and guess what? my markers are gone! this shit can't be even refunded!

i will stick with delve and betrayal since it won't be A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME and i am tired of beta testing leagues after leagues

now that i let my salt out here are the shots

that grey square on the upper right is probably due to trademacro on overwolf btw
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Sep 26, 2020, 9:52:30 AM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2020, 10:33:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
just a little bump
i spoke with three other people and it happened the same to them with their fully-revealed wings...i do not know if it happens with a non-invested grand heist
Do not worry, even if you enter you would crash on the way back and were even more upset knowing your lost rewards (happened to me twice)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Sep 26, 2020, 4:09:06 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Do not worry, even if you enter you would crash on the way back and were even more upset knowing your lost rewards (happened to me twice)

there are people losing their grand heists today and posting here and GGG doesn't give a reply

this bug should've taken maximum priority for them what happened to hotfixing twice or thrice per day
this even makes impossible to get the last check on the challenge
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Sep 27, 2020, 11:18:56 AM
Had it happen to me earlier, 3 wings with everything cleared.
Just happened to me went in portal only to find there is no entrance to any wing... Wtf is this complete garbage?

I think next league I will start like 2 weeks into league as I am getting really tired from being annoyed with bugs on every single league launch.

I haven't touched my grand heists yet so at least I've learned something from the previous leagues.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info