rip

rip
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Jan 27, 2022, 8:23:50 AM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2020, 11:50:04 AM
If playing PoE upsets you so much and GGG are a joke maybe you should find something else to play. Good bye. Enjoy your new game.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Lol well, I just lost a gold contract I just bought from someone, slot of time wasted Garmin the shit I just basically gave a way to someone for free, but I ain't bitchin cuz a shitty dev is always gonna be a shitty dev, elder scrolls online is ALOT worse then poe, GGG ain't got shit on Bethesdas notorious guineas book of world records of the world's genius scams and get away with it lol so yea after 5 yrs of playing that, GGG ain't got shit, no matter how bad they are, they'll never be as good as Bethesda xD so try harder GGG! Lol poor excuse of a bad dev lmao
Stupid auto correct^ >_>
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
If playing PoE upsets you so much and GGG are a joke maybe you should find something else to play. Good bye. Enjoy your new game.

You say that, but if enough of us quit, the funds will stop and this will become another pay to play.. It's a great game, we have all spent a lot of $$ and time here , and wish it success.. but GGG needs to acknowledge the issue first.. then work on a resolution, so far we have not heard anything from them regarding the PS4 disconnecting issues.. and yes I am am playing another game till I see or hear, something is going to be done to resolve this..

Clown
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Jan 31, 2024, 7:25:31 PM
yeah it's wild really i dont even understand the purpose of this game on ps4 it doesnt work and the devs dont care at all. Must be making alot out of the MTX sells

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info