[3.12] Doedre was a Solo support. Change my Mind. Replica Doedre's Damning + Skin build || Video up

Hey, this is just a placeholder for now.

Turns out you can have 7 super charged curses with doedre's skin. This is a buff.

Streaming on https://www.twitch.tv/sulakv come chat!

For a proof of concept video:
https://youtu.be/5lFHYVWHX7k

A map, showcasing this character can be run solo

The next character will be a pure support. Hex occultist, Focusing on the interaction between replica doedre's Damning and Doedre's skin.

Replica Damning reduces the amount of maximum curses you can apply, Skin bypasses the limit.

What this means for us, for two rings and whispers of doom with the occultist we can still cast one curse.

come up to somewhere difficult, drop the super curse totem and let whoever your with go ham.

More testing to come in the coming days.

In the "budgety version" I'm looking at, You have 170% curse effectiveness for doedre's skin. I am unsure if the -25% effect is still occurring.

Worst case scenario it is, so we will have 145% increased curse effect

a level 20/20 Elemental weakness removes 45% resistances. This build it will be 110 all resistances.

slap in your specific elemental hex, that's another 110.

Grand total -220 res for your teammate's specific build. I will also be working in hex/doom blast for my own solo play.

Updates coming soon, here's a tree. https://pastebin.com/Lg9JpD1E

If anyone has additional ideas, or ways to get the best damage out of Hexblast let's have a chat!
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 24, 2020, 8:34:29 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2020, 4:49:46 AM
Just curious, in what capacity is cremation buggy? Asking for myself, league started cremation having previously played and noticed some potential inconsistencies myself
"
TwiztidFX wrote:
Just curious, in what capacity is cremation buggy? Asking for myself, league started cremation having previously played and noticed some potential inconsistencies myself

visually, it spits out more projectiles than before but I believe it doesn't affect any damage (same damage, just more balls in animation)

So when I tried it, I'm not sure if I'm damaging the target or not. Also, it's visually unappealing because of that (also harder to see shit). I'm also doing a second character for the mean time and wait for the fix.
hey man, looks really nice! started with hexblast too and switched to Aura/Curse Support for now with Occultist. Please keep us updated :)
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 24, 2020, 1:50:31 PM
Solo viable?
"
Ferald0 wrote:
Solo viable?

Absolutely, The guy I normally play with hasn't come online at the same time as me so I'm currently at lvl 76 or something. Haven't played with anyone yet.
This is a pretty cool synergy. Converting my Cold Occultist into this and while I have a fair bit of things left to figure out it I feel like the end result will be quite fun to play and hopefully a solid support for my group.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info