Spectral shield throw bug - Divide and conquer and chaining completely broken *Fixed as of 3.12.1*

I'm not sure how i can explain how and why the bug happens all i know is, it doesn't seem like this is the desired effect, and nothing like how it used to interact before the patch. I'll post a video trying to show clearly it not chaining properly - It sometimes chains once but i can't tell how/why it does or doesn't.
I think it's possible the shatter projectiles are either chaining and consuming or hitting and consuming the initial shield chains? (or something along those lines)

Either way this makes the skill completely unplayable.

https://youtu.be/mEnq-GW77KY (Video might still be processing)
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Last edited by Pimmalage on Sep 21, 2020, 4:57:28 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2020, 12:38:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i can confirm this , live. its not chaining.
Last edited by Beto123 on Sep 18, 2020, 7:54:15 PM
"
Pimmalage wrote:
I'm not sure how i can explain how and why the bug happens all i know is, it doesn't seem like this is the desired effect, and nothing like how it used to interact before the patch. I'll post a video trying to show clearly it not chaining properly - It sometimes chains once but i can't tell how/why it does or doesn't.
I think it's possible the shatter projectiles are either chaining and consuming or hitting and consuming the initial shield chains? (or something along those lines)

Either way this makes the skill completely unplayable.

https://youtu.be/mEnq-GW77KY (Video might still be processing)

Thank you for the report, we're aware of the problem and should have it fixed soon.
+1
Shield Throw Chains only +1 times with jewel :((
👀
Last edited by denhol on Sep 18, 2020, 8:15:48 PM
no fix yet :(
are you serious?!! OMG thx for good league start
👀
Same here guys, can confirm its broken at the moment, hope for a quick fix.
Confirmed, made me feel really wierd when I started using the skill but then realised it wasn't working as intended.

As a workaround, you can use fork in the meantime which is not optimal but will help you with the clear speed.

Please guys, fix this asap! This league is amazing and I would like to enjoy it without being bugged :)

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info