Probably looking for new guild, due to unfortunate circumstances.

OK so basically I started a guild when I first started playing the game, it was only a small social guild, but this is all I really wanted at the time.

However, I have never played the game full time, often taking years off at a time, so I gave my guild to the first guy I recruited, and my best friend in the game.

I've recently fell back in love with the game, and with all the improvements and what have you, can see myself being here for a while.

My issue is that the guild is completely dead, so no one is ever online from it, and I also don't have the leader spot any more, so it's not like I can kick everyone and start over.

With this in mind, I'm going to be looking for a guild to join, or maybe even start a new one with some guys for Heist. ~

I've been away from the game for a while, but I'm dedicated and experienced player (I'm in my 30's) so would ideally want t be part of a more mature guild. That being said I'm not a normie or anything, so we might clash even if adults. I guess we can only tell by meeting each other.

If anyone is recruiting for heist, I might like to join your guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

EDIT: maybe I wait till heist starts and see if they come online first, I don't want to act to hastily, as I'm loyal, and I don't like the idea f leaving the guild, but if it's dead, I don't really have much other choice.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 18, 2020, 10:42:10 AM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2020, 3:39:17 PM
PS: when I say "experienced" I mean in general with RPG's.

I have a lot of stuff t learn for PoE again, as so many things are added and reworked.

I thought it was important that I iterate this, in case people think I'm some end game player. I haven't done any maps since 2016.

I do want to get back into the game though, and feel being in an active guild would improve my experience.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info