Ok I know Aussie wildlife is dangerous, but the trees?!

Seriously is anything not venomous or dangerous in Australia?

https://www.ibtimes.com/venomous-tree-australian-tree-has-spider-venom-toxins-3047122

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2020, 11:06:43 PM
Southern Florida has manchineel trees, and many parks east of the Mississippi are infested with hogweed, which can burn and blind hikers brushing against its leaves.

Or the Southwest's mescalbean, a type of thorn bush with handsome ornamental foliage and large, gorgeous displays of lilac flowers, as well as curious little seedpods like beads on a string, or gumballs by the yard. All parts of the plant are mortally toxic, but the seed pods appeal especially to toddlers and young children because of their cheery green-and-pink mottling and handy size. If the Devil himself designed the perfect suburban nursery shrub to sicken and kill an entire neighbourhood, he might end up with the mescalbean.

Not to mention the scads of deadly Amanita "field mushroom" lookalikes on the West Coast that bag a handful of Chinese grandmas every year because these toadstools look very similar to edible agarics in the old country, where edible large white gilled mushrooms far outnumber the deadly poisonous ones.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Sep 17, 2020, 2:26:58 PM
Ha this ain't no skin irritation leading to burns, blisters, and itching. Its spiked and venomous.

And ingesting things, that a whole other story poison wise. Hell you can easily die from apple seeds ffs. Not really the same thing.

I ain't about to minimize this fucker of a plant lol
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info