[Path of Exile 3.11] Bladestorm Build - Gladiator Duelist - Harvest

Hey guys, this is the bladestorm gladiator build. Normally block chance cap is %75 but "Violent Retaliation" gives +%4 max block chance so we can reach %79. Also we have like %70+ physical damage reduction and fortify. This is a very tanky build but not unkillable of course. 10 Challenge charges give attack and movement speed and it makes us very fast.

Leveling is pretty similar with end game setup. Start with perforate and change it to bladestorm at level 28.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/bbApVR2p

Build Video: https://youtu.be/P3ZbhIjsIy0

Kill all for bandit (Help alira if you need resists)

Gem Setup:

Bladestorm - Multistrike - Impale - Brutality - Pulverise - Melee Physical Damage

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Maim - Brutality

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify / Summon Ice Golem

Vaal Molten Shell - Cast when Damage Taken / Enduring Cry - Second Wind

Herald of Purity - Pride - Blood and Sand - Enlighten

Blood Rage / Dread Banner / Precision
Last edited by mehmetbozlak on Aug 19, 2020, 5:31:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2020, 8:08:49 AM
Do you just need Lethal Pride with Akoya? Can the number be anything?
"
jackals1234 wrote:
Do you just need Lethal Pride with Akoya? Can the number be anything?

No it doesn't really matter just look for useful mods.
+1 for bladestorm, really fun skill but very underused, i played the berserker version and did try to my block gladiator (pretty much same equipment) its really fun and probably my to go skill for next league as well. One thing i feel like playing max block gladiator usually just use abyssus as physical damage are pretty much mitigate by block, but its just personal preference.
"
alphamax112 wrote:
+1 for bladestorm, really fun skill but very underused, i played the berserker version and did try to my block gladiator (pretty much same equipment) its really fun and probably my to go skill for next league as well. One thing i feel like playing max block gladiator usually just use abyssus as physical damage are pretty much mitigate by block, but its just personal preference.

Yeah I agree with that, abyssus bis for dps. I was gonna use abyssus but I wanted to play with +1 bladestorm enchant and they were kinda expensive.
ty so much OP
My question is: with the same gear set, which skill has better damage? perforate or blade storm? maybe cyclone too, idk
"
BETTERPC wrote:
ty so much OP
My question is: with the same gear set, which skill has better damage? perforate or blade storm? maybe cyclone too, idk

You can use pob to change gems for this build. I checked perforate and cyclone for you. Cyclone(Changed multistrike to infused channeling)>Bladestorm>Perforate.
Hi there

First of all thanks for the build i did create it on standard just to see how it works so far its seems promising even tho my items are bad i can do tier 12 maps easy ( i reroll my champion char to yours ).
So i have some questions:

1) Are you gonna update this build for 3.12 ?
2) Is there a leveling guide like items to use/path of tree/priority on ascendancy points
3) Will this be a good choice for as a starter for 3.12
4) If so can you recommend another shield for The Surrender since its gonna be very hard to acquire .

Last thank you again for posting this build i wanted to try something new and always wanted to try max block char so i followed yours .

Good luck with new league.
"
Ken23 wrote:
Hi there

First of all thanks for the build i did create it on standard just to see how it works so far its seems promising even tho my items are bad i can do tier 12 maps easy ( i reroll my champion char to yours ).
So i have some questions:

1) Are you gonna update this build for 3.12 ?
2) Is there a leveling guide like items to use/path of tree/priority on ascendancy points
3) Will this be a good choice for as a starter for 3.12
4) If so can you recommend another shield for The Surrender since its gonna be very hard to acquire .

Last thank you again for posting this build i wanted to try something new and always wanted to try max block char so i followed yours .

Good luck with new league.

He probably won't reply, his forum account is showing banned.
That's sad thank you tho ,for the notice mate do you have any idea maybe this build is still viable for 3.12?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info