Plume of Pursuit stops Aspect of the Crab from gaining Crab Barriers

Aspect of the Crab accumulates Crab Barriers twice a second by default. However, while wearing Plume of Pursuit (a new Harvest unique helmet), Aspect of the Crab will reserve mana as normal, but will not gain crab barriers at all, instead remaining at 0.

Pic:

When I take off Plume of Pursuit and recast Aspect of the Crab, it goes back to normal behavior.
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2020, 8:11:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
As a followup, I have since discovered that Plume of Pursuit also bugs out Tempest Shield, and prevents the skill from granting extra Attack and Spell Block.

Pics:

My guess is there's something in the backend code that makes this helmet function in a way that alters spells that are not linked to Spell Echo, forcing them to behave in specific ways.
"
Kaosuseki wrote:
Aspect of the Crab accumulates Crab Barriers twice a second by default. However, while wearing Plume of Pursuit (a new Harvest unique helmet), Aspect of the Crab will reserve mana as normal, but will not gain crab barriers at all, instead remaining at 0.

Pic:
Spoiler

When I take off Plume of Pursuit and recast Aspect of the Crab, it goes back to normal behavior.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info