Any updates to the performance issue?

Hello,
Is there any update to the performance issue ? We really need an update to this issue.
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2020, 10:10:35 PM
While the console community should have had numerous replies from the team at GGG in regards to this it seems as if they have taken the radio silent approach. It's quite frustrating that no one on GGG's staff is tackling these issues head on. If they are and they read this then by all means start addressing the community and replying to threads. As it stands their actions are speaking louder than their words.
"
Cytec1337 wrote:
Hello,
Is there any update to the performance issue ? We really need an update to this issue.
We've not forgotten about the issue, it continues to be worked on daily since originally acknowledged. I don't have news to share in regard to the problem at this time, when I do, an update will be posted. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Cytec1337 wrote:
Hello,
We've not forgotten about the issue, it continues to be worked on daily since originally acknowledged. I don't have news to share in regard to the problem at this time, when I do, an update will be posted. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused.

This really isn’t an acceptable response at this point. I truly wonder what would be the response if this issue was as bad on the PC version. I truly doubt we would be several weeks in limbo.

Question: does this change any thoughts about the next league? Maybe take a rotation off and work on the core game issues.
Just a copy paste reponse, I guess its something after two weeks of silence.
"
KenLocc wrote:
Just a copy paste reponse, I guess its something after two weeks of silence.

More like three weeks but who's counting at this point?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Cytec1337 wrote:
Hello,

could have done something simple like reduce XP loss until you figure it out, but nah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKEvbpTexTI

i assume there were several summoners up there but i never got to see them because of the massive neverending respawning abominations

T16 Fields map on PS4

Cheers
Last edited by Terry31313 on Aug 2, 2020, 12:54:28 PM
"
Terry31313 wrote:

i assume there were several summoners up there but i never got to see them because of the massive neverending respawning abominations

T16 Fields map on PS4

Cheers

Your first problem is you have sound effects on. Turn them off
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
Terry31313 wrote:

T16 Fields map on PS4

Cheers

Your first problem is you have sound effects on. Turn them off

well, that was unexpected ... i don't know if it would ve helped in the lag issue presented in the video but it clearly made a difference on the general performance of the game.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info