PS4 - Map plan's visibility changes after switching areas- Again

I encounter a problem which was solved anew, so I use the post I created for it back then. Here goes.

If I switch areas, all progression made in a map is gone entirely when calling a map's plan.

Here's a video to show that:
https://youtu.be/T0nDyyXesEs

It becomes much harder now to play the game, for each and every change of maps resets the map's plan, so if I portal, visit a Vaal area, or worse die, I have to find out where I have been all over again. That's BORING >.<

Sigh.
Last edited by Myrallin on Nov 28, 2020, 2:56:33 PM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2020, 9:00:55 PM

"NOW I encounter the total opposite ????? If I switch areas, all progression made in a map is gone entirely when calling a map's plan."

I'm experiencing the same bug on X Box One X, seems to have started with the launch of Harvest league on the consoles.
"
gummisaur wrote:

I'm experiencing the same bug on X Box One X, seems to have started with the launch of Harvest league on the consoles.

Don't get this wrong gummi, but YAAY! I'm not the only one! The bug still exists after the latest patch: revisiting a map hides the entire map's plan, regardless previous visits!
Last edited by Myrallin on Aug 3, 2020, 8:16:00 AM
I had the same issue, the revealed map seemed cool for a bit until I couldn't remember where I'd been. The one now of it removing it all is way worse tho.

Thanks for beating me to it.

It was kinda neat to see some of the shaders for the walls that don't exist. Kinda sad I missed my chance to reroll and speed run with clairvoyance, shoulda woulda, coulda.
One starts to wonder how some players suffer from this bug and others don't? Wish someone had a solution, for GGG doesn't seem to have one at this point, otherwise they would have given advice already, wouldn't they?
Still bugged. FYI.
Solved after latest patch, ty!

November 2020: happening again :(
Last edited by Myrallin on Nov 28, 2020, 2:57:43 PM
Dug this up because it's begun to happen for me again. Every side area or leaving of zone is a fresh start.

I think it started with the most recent patch, everything was fine prior to that. Not the big one, just that small one that happened after it. I want to say it's maybe been a week or so.

Seems to be randomly occurring for users and resolving itself. Should I try to uninstall / reinstall?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info