please figure out how to not penalize me for blue screns

why dont i ever see a response to this topic. now i have died 4 or 5 times to lag outs or blue screens, honestly im sick of it hours of my time just wasted drops are shit this league so somebody who is not that lucky is just getting nothing but frustrated. quit promoting your stupid stash tabs and fix this bs ive said it before but how could you ever expect ppl to play hardcore on ps4 this game is hard enough without the game freezing only to come back and see it wasn't the game that froze just me monsters are left to kill me without me defending myself and SOMEHOW THIS COUNTS AS A 9% DEATH..... WTF this game is hard enough to level at higher tiers but this crazy, ive played for 5 hours of my day off today totally wasted, if i would not have played at all today id have 20 percent more xp than i do now, literally everywhere is broken, delve, maps, syndicate, mapboses, when conquers spawn oh , seemed ok in garden today. something has got to be done about the senseless waste of time i get it when we die we should lose time/xp but REPEATEDLY wasting my time is a sure fire way to get me to move onto something else that does.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2020, 4:09:49 AM
I love this game but this leagues buggy mess has made me hang it up for a while, if not for good. I'd move onto something else for the time being since it's quite apparent the console port is getting nowhere fast. If there are developments and testing going on, I sure would hope GGG would at least let us know about that but right now, their silence is deafening.
yup, the blue screens wouldn't even be that frustrating if you didn't have to log in to see all of your auras are not on and you have 10% less XP. It's sad how bad it is now after how smooth delirium was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info