Well, that's it.

Been currently taking a break from the Harvest league due to the poor performance, made it to maps and just stopped playing. After seeing the new update does nothing to fix performance on consoles, and this has been going on for... almost a year? Every season, crashes/rubber banding/poor performance. I think this game deserves an uninstall; I think I speak for a vast majority of people, you have no reason to be charging 40$ for a pair of wings, when you can't even get your game to run properly.
I highly regret spending my money on this game, and I solely wish I could return the items I've purchased. How can Diablo, with 5x more going on on the screen keep a steady and solid gameplay performance, while I crash just from talking to an Npc in town? I've never made a rant post like this before, but this game and it's constant crashing is very infuriating. It's been fun fellas, and while I deeply love PoE. This game in its current state is terribly unplayable; maybe I'll check back next year.
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2020, 7:09:28 PM
I get your frustration, been playing since launch on Xbox. Still not giving up, but I stopped buying MTX’s because of the continual performance issues. Likely naive, but hoping for better once PoE 2 hits. If it is still more of the same than I am out for good than. I stopped recommending this game last year even though It is a favorite of mine. I expected hiccups at launch, but cannot in good conscience convince friends to play, and have to try and explain why I thought they would find a constant laggy, glitchy game would be fun to them, when they have had nearly 3 years to fix it.

Stop adding new mechanics, and concentrate on giving a smooth core experience like D3 does first. Than PoE would be the ultimate game to me, and I would shout out this game to everyone.
Still feel like they should experiment on console with PoE lite, at this point we are testing the game anyway.

And everything is better received than whatever the hell they are doing now.
Yea I'm about there too, if I was GGG I would be incredibly embarrassed by the console performance. I don't even know how a game that runs this bad gets by certification on console and with the hundreds or thousands of bug reports they get you would think Sony and Microsoft would be looking into it.
"
I get your frustration, been playing since launch on Xbox. Still not giving up, but I stopped buying MTX’s because of the continual performance issues. Likely naive, but hoping for better once PoE 2 hits. If it is still more of the same than I am out for good than. I stopped recommending this game last year even though It is a favorite of mine. I expected hiccups at launch, but cannot in good conscience convince friends to play, and have to try and explain why I thought they would find a constant laggy, glitchy game would be fun to them, when they have had nearly 3 years to fix it.

Stop adding new mechanics, and concentrate on giving a smooth core experience like D3 does first. Than PoE would be the ultimate game to me, and I would shout out this game to everyone.

D3 is smooth because it has literally 0 content lol
Crash of Exile. I love PoE but the crashs are for too frequent and are ruining the game. It's embarrassing. GGG should have a version of PoE for consoles that fits the format rather than trying to squeeze the PC version on to consoles that can't handle the game.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
"

D3 is smooth because it has literally 0 content lol

Weird, every game I play on Xbox plays well, except PoE........no matter the amount of crap on screen. D3 is dull as all get out, but your lame attempt at humor does not explain how PoE can be choppy just walking in town after an update....I downloaded PoE the very moment the game became available on Xbox, it has never been remotely close to a smooth experience.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
Crash of Exile. I love PoE but the crashs are for too frequent and are ruining the game. It's embarrassing. GGG should have a version of PoE for consoles that fits the format rather than trying to squeeze the PC version on to consoles that can't handle the game.

Possibly, but I am really glad they brought this version to the XBox, I played the game for a few years on the PC, but I can't not play it on my controller, sure it is far from perfect, but I would much rather have this version than not. I don't disagree with all the complaints, but for me having PoE that I can enjoy and play is much better than not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info