Console only cross play in PoE2.

Hey, so I know before chris said that console crossplay was in the hands of sony etc...

But that was like a year or two ago now, more games are going cross play and even the rust port from pc was confirmed to have console only crossplay.

So with more companies doing this, have you guys revisited the idea? Because it would help a ton for those of us who still play console after all this time(and would help the even less of us that play hc console)

Just seeing if its crossed the table at GGG HQ since that reddit post by chris.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2020, 12:32:13 PM
I would be happy with able to trade accros all platforms or atleast the consoles if GGG can't get full crossplay in poe2.
Last edited by nightmare1100 on Jul 12, 2020, 1:38:10 AM
Bump.
"
Hey, so I know before chris said that console crossplay was in the hands of sony etc...

But that was like a year or two ago now, more games are going cross play and even the rust port from pc was confirmed to have console only crossplay.

So with more companies doing this, have you guys revisited the idea? Because it would help a ton for those of us who still play console after all this time(and would help the even less of us that play hc console)

Just seeing if its crossed the table at GGG HQ since that reddit post by chris.

Thanks.

Yes, effectively about doubling the amount of players would really help this game on console
"
HC9919 wrote:

Yes, effectively about doubling the amount of players would really help this game on console

Exactly, and it's not just large companies doing it anymore, no man sky's devs did it with a tiny work force.

Facepunch/double 11 are doing it with Rust.

I get they have a lot on thier plate but if they don't want console to die out faster a dnfaster each league, this seems like a viable solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info