Petition to Fix Path of Crashiles

CE-34878-0 on PS4 is game-breaking (I don't play Xbox so I don't know the error code but I know Xbox has this as well)
losing a map due to crashing
Alva for your temple upgrades due to a crash
Blight to crash
Jun to a crash
UBER LABYRINTH!!!!!

The player is penalized because the game isn't stable. a new league releasing every few months BREAKING the game again is pointless I would much rather wait for a little bit to have a WORKING league that doesn't kill the console. That being stated I understand the limitations with the PS4/PS4PRO and Xbox1/Xbox1X CPUs being slow and the HHD's transfer rates being far less than that of an SSD that is found commonly in PCs but the console versions need to address this by limiting player penalty. IE Blight mobs only moving if the player is within X range on maps (Blighted maps mobs only move if players are on the map).

do I need to see my friend's abilities, summons, or pets? NO, it only bogs the game down more

with the release of PS5 and Xbox Series X, YOU NEED TO MAKE THE GAME STABLE ON CONSOLES the new consoles will have the capabilities of PC and SSD will be standard on all consoles there will be no excuse for the constant crashing especially with POE2

I realize that console isn't as big as PC however the constant crashing and the unplayability of the game at times is the MAJOR reason the console releases of the game don't have such a player base

The game is good and fun far better then Diablo with the complexity that almost all other games have dropped and that alone is reason enough to be passionate about POE I personally have spent several hundred if not a few thousand across PC and consoles. PLEASE Listen GGG and FIX THE GAME

I Urge the community to post and keep this Post bumped up to show GGG that we really care and want a FIX
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2020, 8:21:04 AM
The game crashes for you? Is that some kinda Sony exclusive?
Xbox has is only share of crashing issues sony isn't the only one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info