Poe on consoles needs to be balanced differently than pc

Poe on consoles is lot slower that pc due to fps drops, loads times and clunky items pick ups. I am sure if ggg ever shows us stats there would be huge difference in average clear speed of maps from all players.

So the balance of the game should be centered around console experience not pc.

-The timed events like legion, breaches, delirium, alva missions etc. have huge fps droos especially at the start of the encounter and sometimes you cant even move. Suggestion - Increase the time limit on these events.

-Flasks are not very easy to use for everyone on consoles.
Suggestion - Either let us map 2 flasks to 1 button or let us map all buttons so we can map flasks according to our preferences.

-Trading is awful on console compared to pc. On pc you can get overlays which can find prices for your items and can even link items from in game. Finding and items on poe trade site and messaging the person directly from there is soo easy. On the other hand getting even decent filters for finding items on consoles is impossible. Suggestion - Give us something similar to poe trade or let us buy items straight from the market board. The argument that directly buying items is going de-value them doesn't work on consoles since there aren't enough items to begin with compared to pc.
Another Suggestion - Crossplay

-Scarbs are very rare on consoles so doing old content takes double the time (if not more) than pc. Suggestion - The drop rate for s arbs should be increased.

-Every league needs to tested for consoles as well, I am sure they do it to some degree but it needs to be improved. Suggestion - Like the blight league changes when it was added to core game were specific for consoles. I want those types changes to content that can improve console experience.

Hope GGG shows some love to us console players.

Last bumped on Jul 7, 2020, 7:21:50 AM
I'd also love to see them make breakables such as vases and the like be an option on/off. Its hard enough rushing through a delirium fog as it as, and trying to pick up an item only to bust 3 urns before you pick it up, or running out of the darkness back to the light in delve only to again.. yep stop to break some vases open and dying in the process.

It seems simple enough to me to have an option to opt in or out of it. Skills breaking them open im fine with. Its the (A) button doing it that drives me nuts
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
I'd also love to see them make breakables such as vases and the like be an option on/off. Its hard enough rushing through a delirium fog as it as, and trying to pick up an item only to bust 3 urns before you pick it up, or running out of the darkness back to the light in delve only to again.. yep stop to break some vases open and dying in the process.

It seems simple enough to me to have an option to opt in or out of it. Skills breaking them open im fine with. Its the (A) button doing it that drives me nuts

Some simple changes can really make the game lot more enjoyable on consoles but it seems too much for GGG.
When the rest of my PC parts come in, i will personally be taking a much needed hiatus from the game. I've been a board member since early 2011 and have been playing since the first day i was able. I figure i'll come back next gen and see whats what.

After having played on both, i prefer playing this type of game from bed with a controller. Leave the PC for shooters.

It is definitely the tradeboard that kills it for me the most though. End of last league and i wanted to put together a build idea to see how it would perform in-game and what would have taken 12c and 20minutes to get what i needed on PC, took me over 3 days on xbox due to price fixing and no-response's on buyouts and rejects for no reason when you meet the asking price, etc.

It's just too much at this point when you mix in the game's jumping performance issues from one league to the next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info