Will Path of Exile (2) be available on PS5 launch day?

Will Path of Exile (or Path of Exile 2) be available on PS5 launch day?
[Removed by Support]
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2020, 12:34:36 PM
Up
[Removed by Support]
PoE2 is a long time away. The future of PoE on PS5 is unknown. Personally I doubt PoE will ever be on PS5, PoE2 maybe. There has been no official word of PoE being on any of the next gen consoles.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
PoE2 is a long time away. The future of PoE on PS5 is unknown. Personally I doubt PoE will ever be on PS5, PoE2 maybe. There has been no official word of PoE being on any of the next gen consoles.

It would be nice if dev address it.
[Removed by Support]
"
AbilityPoints wrote:

Do poeple still not realize Poe 1 and Poe 2 will be integrated into the same game? When Poe 2 comes out, poe1 will not technically exist anymore, but all the content will be part of poe2, or you couldn’t hint of it like poe2 is one big update for Poe 1.
"
HC9919 wrote:
"
AbilityPoints wrote:

Do poeple still not realize Poe 1 and Poe 2 will be integrated into the same game? When Poe 2 comes out, poe1 will not technically exist anymore, but all the content will be part of poe2, or you couldn’t hint of it like poe2 is one big update for Poe 1.

Yes thats why I wrote Path of Exile (2)
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info