FPS issues?

Anyone else experiencing huge FPS issues this league? Did they change something?
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 7:00:18 AM
Don't know how Delirium League performed cause I didn't play it, but now entering into Delirium Mirror instantly put the game in the worst state lag wise I experienced in 1 year.
Add that I crash at least a few times per hour.
The performances were getting better and better in the last months, but now we made a huge step back in terms of playability.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jun 30, 2020, 5:25:12 AM
Hands down the worst league ive ever played and ive played them all since it came to console. Delerium ran like a champ compared to this trash.

No MTX, simple Ranger Ice Shot build and it's lagging like a heroin addict. The patch did nothing to fix the issue. I have a feeling this league is simply screwed for PS gamers.

Before you try that normal droning crap about internet and hard drives, i run SSD and am on a 1 gig lan connection. It's not connection issues. It is throwing a new error now.

Anything past act 5 is cancer..
Pretty much anytime I interact with something I get stutters. Alva, stutter, seeds, stutter, breach and conqueror influenced maps when mobs drop in omfg stutter etc etc. Not sure what is going on because Delerium was rough at times but only on super juiced maps. I'm getting this in white maps that are alch and go. Makes no sense.
Delirium was way better in terms of performance, please roll back whatever graphical change you put in, it isn't worth it at all. I'm trying to stay positive but its really annoying crashing out a few times an hour only to log back in to see I took an exp hit because the game blue screens.
Dynamic particle culling or whatever was also added to console this league. Thats whats killing the performance ironically. This league is likely a bust since we won't even be able to juice maps.
"
MewMoo wrote:
Delirium was way better in terms of performance, please roll back whatever graphical change you put in, it isn't worth it at all. I'm trying to stay positive but its really annoying crashing out a few times an hour only to log back in to see I took an exp hit because the game blue screens.

Sadly we are beta testing dynamic culling for 3.12 and poe2.
Im quitting ps4, pc parts are in the mail. Just dissapointed the ps4 version scammed me outta near $130 and I gotta buy my stash tabs all over again.

Well played you sneaky S.O.B's, lure people in with controllers, get them hooked. They pay for NECESSARY stash tabs.
Quit because console is unplayable.
Buy mtx twice! Genius business model. Tencent ftw!
Sorry GGG.
I don't have strength to play ps4 anymore.
Maybe the new generation of consoles will be better...

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info