Cyclone does not work on Xbox

I have slotted it into helmets, boots, gloves, and it just does not work. Any advice or known issues from the past, thanks everyone.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2020, 6:47:26 PM
Vaal cyclone needs souls to work, like any vaal gem, make sure you are using the normal gem. If this is not your issue, then you are either using an non supported gem or you don't have enough dexterity to run it.
"
DevilishSix wrote:
I have slotted it into helmets, boots, gloves, and it just does not work. Any advice or known issues from the past, thanks everyone.

Check you're using the correct weapon type.
Check that you have the sufficient requirements to use the skill (str, dex, int and character lvl).
Check that you have the normal version and not the vaal version selected (vaal version has a number next to the skill on toolbar)

IT wasn't a Vall version and it was a level 1 Cyclone and my character is level 64, so I don't think it is those, but I am not sure what you mean by weapon type. I am a Necromancer using a wand and many summoner builds use cyclone, but can't get it to work. Thanks for reply.
you need to use a melee weapon

"

Cyclone

Attack, AoE, Movement, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Mana Cost: 2
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 300% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (44%-54%)Requires Level 28
Last edited by shadowraith_666 on Jun 29, 2020, 9:05:11 AM
Thank you, I am still new at this game and it has so many working parts and content I just didn't notice that. I feel dumb, that was it.
The weapons that supports cyclone is (i think) claws, daggers & the varunastra sword
"
The weapons that supports cyclone is (i think) claws, daggers & the varunastra sword

And mauls, and axes and staves and unarmed and.... am i missing anything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info