VD Spellslinger on PS4 possible?

Hi guys,

did anyone of you tried the VD spellslinger on PS4?
It looks like a real fun build, but I'm afraid the PS4 will just die in maps with it.

Last bumped on Jul 17, 2020, 7:12:38 PM
I am currently leveling a witch to play this build. I cannot say anything about late game since I am still in early acts. But watching Zizaran with it was enjoyable and Spellslinger worked fine in Delirium.
Thank you for the reply :)

But what I meant is, if the system can handle that much action on the screen?
Like that the build will be unplayable in later stages of the game since there is just lag and 0 fps
I am playing it, Currently on t12 maps. The MTX for VD is required 100%. But this leagues performance is extremely laggy on its own so maybe play something else? Your call. The build is really good and tanky but it definitely lags more then other builds I believe.
I started with VD spellslinger on xb1x got to level 75 and didn't like how it felt on console and deleted.

Seems like a build that needs to be on PC for performance and gear.

"
IdleRace wrote:
I started with VD spellslinger on xb1x got to level 75 and didn't like how it felt on console and deleted.

Seems like a build that needs to be on PC for performance and gear.

I'm about level 52 also on xb1x and it stutters and even hangs for a second or two as it spasms through the gfx vomit. Starting an Arc Witch to replace her now..
I'm almost to level 90 with it on xbox. I do not like the lag it creates and I can't see anything on the screen. it's pretty annoying.... looking for something else to play.
I killed Oshabi playing necro VD spellslinger build in the PS4 SSFHC league.

Here is a video and on my twitch channel there are recordings of leveling streams from acts to maps.

https://youtu.be/8Nf_-VPmVMQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info