Supporter packs arent available

i am interested in buying the larger version of the benevolence supporter pack, but it is missing from the shop. only the half version is available. i didnt mind waiting at first, but stash tabs are on sale today and i would like to take advantage of this. i really am not interested in the back attachment at all, i only like the armor. looks like im going to miss my chance.... thats kindof frustrating. any ggg employee know why this is?
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2020, 12:36:50 AM
To purchase the Divine Benevolence pack you must buy the Benevolence pack first, and then buy the Divine Benevolence Upgrade which will appear in the shop after you've had the base pack redeem to your account.
Would you be willing to extend the stash tab sale due to the malice pack not being available for a while? I want to capitalize on the sale but there’s no way I’m buying points without a supporter pack and that’s the only one I like
Last edited by HC9919 on Jun 27, 2020, 12:28:34 AM
"
HC9919 wrote:
Would you be willing to extend the stash tab sale due to the malice pack not being available for a while? I want to capitalize on the sale but there’s no way I’m buying points without a supporter pack and that’s the only one I like
Please contact Support@grindinggear.com and they'll be able to discuss this with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info