Chat is nice to have and all, but the words you choose to censor make zero sense

night?

knight?

played?

Those words need to be censored? I just don't get it, that makes no sense at all. So when you type "I played delirium a lot, great league" you get "I ******* delirium a lot, great league"

Are you just trolling? Trying to make that sound sexual or something?
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2020, 1:12:37 AM
There are strict filters that we must follow for with the chat system. That being said, some of the words being censored do sound off. I'll bring this issue up with the team and see if there are any improvements that can be made.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
There are strict filters that we must follow for with the chat system. That being said, some of the words being censored do sound off. I'll bring this issue up with the team and see if there are any improvements that can be made.

You guys need to remove the censor list completely. We are not snowflakes. Pretty sure the average age is 20+

Remember diablo 2. There was no filter. Its not needed

Toxic people will always find a way to bypass a filter so its useless anyway
[Removed by Support]
Yeah, remove the filter. This game is 17+ for Mature so no need for filters.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

No you don't need to censor anything. This game has an age rating of 18+ meaning to play it you must be an adult. If you feel the need to block what adults can see then you need to make it optional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info