🌟 SimpleFilter - Echoes of the Atlas READY !!! 🏆 Not NeverSink clone 🏆

Echoes of the Atlas - Version

Designed for Hardcore League

Fastest and shortest filter has less than 2500 lines with new script syntax announced by GGG. The most stable filter. Wthout bugs. Shows all Vendor Recipes.

Could shows items normally not present in the game like Unique Currency, Currency with Influenced or Veiled . Not possible in other filters. Shows items that could be implemented to the game in the future.

Filter is very easy to use and intuitive

How to use :

SimpleFilter use in-game build-in system and first of all to see SimpleFilter in game option You must login with account You play at this site. Standalone login or Steam.

If You are logged-in Click here and choose follow. Filter will be added to UI in-game option where filters could be chosen, select SimpleFilter

Two ways of using with game settings :

"Always Highlight" - enabled and pick up with - Pickup Button. If You press Highlight Button then rest of items becomes visible.
"Always Highlight" - disabled and pick up with - Highlight Button. Intended method to use at higher level to hide everything and highlight after drop.

3 version of filter:
SimpleFilter - Standard
MidGame - Mid Game
NoBeams - No Beams with no beams effect (standard version).

How it looks :

Spoiler

Currency

Items above 70 AreaLevel where less important items are transparent but visible could be needed to vendor recipe

Vendor Recipe uses borders

Vendor recipe :
Spoiler

20% normal items, gems etc = Armourer's Scrap, Blacksmith's Whetstone, Glassblower's Bauble, Gemcutter's Prism, Cartographer's Chisel
Chromatic Orb = RGB - linked socket with three colors red-green-blue; any order
7 Jeweller's Orb = 6 socket not linked all very valuable recipe at higher levels very common
Divine Orb = 6 socket linked
Orb of Chance = Full set of rare items to 60 item level
Chaos Orb = Full set of rare items at minimal item level 60
Regal Orb = Full set of rare items at minimal item level 75
Stone Hammer or Rock Breaker or Gavel 20% + any map = Cartographer's Chisel - My favor, You can pick up normal Gavel make 20% with 4 Blacksmith's and get Cartographer's Chisel very easy
Vaal Orb = 7 x vaal skill gems

Rare Items with highest requirement of level are shown better not transparent

Essences are originally arranged according to tiers:
Spoiler

e n j o y
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jan 20, 2021, 11:21:28 AM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2021, 4:19:47 AM
I'll give it a try, thanks!
Looks nice and i rather like it, but for me it isnt end game viable. Just not strict enough for my needs. league start to maps, i give it a 10 though.
Yes this is not endgame. I made midgame version and You can try.
I hadn't noticed. Thanks a bunch, I'll give it a go!
Try on ps4 today, thx for sharing it :)
It's nice, but sorry, way too much to display. For example: Who need quallity 20% white armour to be displayed on the map and on the ground + audio? same for chroma, weapons and flasks...

nice for beginners, but later on, too much.

combined with strict or semi, it would be awesome ^^
Now is updated to show more accurate items.
I really don't understand why there is not an in-game solution for creating custom "loot filters."

It's already an accepted player-alterable game mechanic.

Having to jump through additional hoops in order to try to make use of a customized loot filter for my console-game is... annoying. I don't do it and do not wish to have to associate my console account like this. (Or, whatever junk i have to do in order to use a custom loot filter.)

It has impacted my Delve experience, though - I missed a ton of chromes I could have really used had I known those items were all being filtered out because of their base-item level/ilevel in the default game-provided filter I was using. :/

Are they trying to avoid players inadvertently lagging their game because of ill-constructed loot filters? If so, a "warning" is all that is necessary. They could go a step further and estimate the game performance impact of any player-constructed loot filter using an in-game "builder."
"
Morkonan wrote:
the default game-provided filter I was using.

The filters provided in the game are not created by GGG. They are the NeverSink filters, created and maintained by NeverSink. The same person who runs filterblade.xyz.

GGG provides them to us because they understand that not using a filter at all (i.e. having the setting on "Default") is not a great gameplay experience.

The NeverSink filters are the most popular filters used on any platform, by far.

I don't personally agree with every decision he makes, and, if you're playing trade league, the console economy warrants some changes. That said, they are still very good filters.

The Endless Delve event basically mandated its own filter. So many differences from regular gameplay.

"
Morkonan wrote:
I don't do it and do not wish to have to associate my console account like this.

I'm not sure what the big deal is. GGG already has your console account info--it was used to create your GGG account that your characters are stored in. That account exists whether you ever log in to it or not.

If you just don't want your forum posts associated with your console account, simply continue logging in with this PC-based account when you want to post on the forum, and only log in with your PSN info when you need to adjust your filter.

Now, if you want to use FilterBlade in simplest and easiest way, you do need to authorize that site to access your GGG account. If you aren't willing to do that, you can still create custom filters on FilterBlade, download them as text, and then upload them to the GGG site directly.

Alternatively, you can learn the filter structure language and write your own filter from scratch, without ever touching FilterBlade. Or you can copy other people's public filters on the GGG site, without ever involving FilterBlade.

Personally, I use FilterBlade. It makes modifying custom filters super easy.
Last edited by QQPQ on Dec 16, 2020, 6:18:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info