Fractured master crafted mod hopping between mods when recrafted

This wand.

I used the fracture a prefix harvest craft from the t4 purple seed and it fractured the "Upgraded" master crafted flat physical damage mod. I then went to my crafting bench and was able to replace the craft with something else. When I did that, the mod that was fractured changed to the tyrannical %phys mod.

I change character a few times between fracturing the item and recrafting it if that matters.

This is an incredibly buggy mechanic and I think can be used to force crafted mods onto any desired mod if you manage to use that fracture mod changing right.

Reference number 1104605110
Last edited by OxidisedGearz on Jun 24, 2020, 4:20:02 AM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2020, 4:21:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
and easily abused

I think what mod is fractured probably stored as "lock prefix 1/2/3" and you remove the craft mod the order of prefix is adjusted so that it now lock the tyrannical mod instead.

What i think a possible abuse.

Lock a crafted mod, alt spam until you have a desired T1, remove teh craft mod, it now lock the desired T1 . Keep alt or chaos or fossil spam until profit

---edit

it need chaos spam or fossil spam
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 24, 2020, 5:10:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info