[3.11 Harvest] A compiled feedback & suggestions about the Sacred Grove

Hi, I've gathered some feedback and possible suggestions from NGA's PoE community (a Chinese PoE Forum). It's already like a tradition for GGG to try out new creative stuff and gather feedback from the users, well this time I'll make it easier to read.

1, Could you add some sort of a "noob guide" about the basic actions of the Grove (for example, "ctrl+leftclick = returning stuff" is only shown below the equipments with grey colored words, make it more obvious perhaps)

Why do I need to "discover" my Grove every time I enter it? I mean, you should remove the fog of war of the Grove.

3, The pylons should have an indicator showing the radius of possible connections.

Maybe increase the connection limit of the pylons? Maybe the range? It seems like there's a lot of unnecessary installations happening in the Grove.

5, The range of the disperser is too small, hell I can't even cover a whole piece around the collector.

6, It's toooo dark. I understand that GGG wants a gloomy and mysterious atmosphere in the Grove, but can we ask for some lighting system? For instance, some sort of "luminous seed" just for the brightness?

7, When you progress into end-game, you'll get more and more tier 2 seeds, can we customize the "auto-plant" for only tier 1 or tier 2 seeds?

High tier (tier 2-4) seeds' requirements of "adjacent seeds" needs an improvement. For example, can we get a range indicator for the requirements? and, can you increase the range?

There should be a stash in the Grove when you enter from your hideout. I understand that GGG doesn't want us to abuse the stash in the Grove when entering from a map, but if I enter it from my hideout why can't we have a stash?

10, Can we export our Grove setup and let others import the whole thing? Just like the Hideout. Some of us are just too lazy (or don't have much time to play).

11, The drop rate of maps from the crop is too low.

12, "Invisible crop monsters", sometimes I'll have to reset the instance or I can't do shit.

The auto-disperse function is broken, I think it's a bug.

14, The life force needed for high-tier seeds seems a bit too much.

That's all for now, feel free to add more suggestion!
I hope GGG would read this post.

Off-topic: I think you need to fix the broken "Wave of Conviction + Arcanist Brand" I mean anyone can tell that the damage is obviously way too high.
Last edited by diabloyd on Jun 23, 2020, 1:28:51 PM
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2020, 9:42:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks so much for collecting these!

I hope it's not a difficult task to add "/grove" to the chat console so we can jump there from the hideout more quickly. We have it for "/delve" and "/menagerie", hopefully this new instance can be accessible in the same way!
Thanks but you missed the most important...

15, Void this "Harvest league" and give us the "Mayhem league".

Clicking the waypoint in The Sacred Grove resets the world map back to act 1. Can you please fix it to default back to the highest act you've completed as the other areas do.
Looks like this could use a bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info