Please, i need a op-out from "copying tab name from parent league"

i have 50 tab and new league does not need the naming scheme i used in perma league.

Please, i need a op-out as i don't want to rename 40+ tab again
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 4:35:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Only 50? :-p
(I have 130, and yes, I WANT THIS)
What I don't understand is why GGG can't seem to comprehend adding a button in the UI options section to let us disable this STUPIDLY FUCKED-UP and IDIOTIC "temporary league inherits your standard league tab setup" nightmare!

They added a button for Vulcan.

They're adding a button for "remove only" tabs in the stash.

WTF is so difficult with this feature nightmare???
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Thank GGG. I have to rename 40 tabs again...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
Cyzax wrote:

Only 130?? With old "Remove Only" tabs I'm way past that.. Please add an opt out!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
WarHogg wrote:
"
Cyzax wrote:

Only 130?? With old "Remove Only" tabs I'm way past that.. Please add an opt out!

I had cleaned my stash and without much remove-only tab. Found out i had 70+ tab (all not remove-only)

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 20, 2020, 7:35:09 AM
absolutely. me too please.
Me too plz!There is no point in having tabs like in perm. I rather start fresh than in a dump.
can cofirm this with the amount of tabs i have on std the start of the new league and forced copying tab name from parent league is rly a horrible mess.

Need to opt out of this ... ASAP...
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Achilion wrote:
can cofirm this with the amount of tabs i have on std the start of the new league and forced copying tab name from parent league is rly a horrible mess.

Need to opt out of this ... ASAP...

Except league has started for a week. I just bump thread for visibility

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info