3.10.2b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.10.2b Patch Notes:

• The Shocks and Chills applied by Corpse Pact can no longer be reflected as this was creating infinite loops, causing unnecessary server performance issues.
  • You can now filter for items without being required to use special alphanumeric characters, such as "Maelstrom Staff" rather than "Maelström Staff".
  • Updated the description text for the Surveyor's Study and Office of Cartography Incursion Temple rooms to accurately reflect that they do not cause Architects to drop Map-related Currency.
  • Fixed a rare bug where Sirus' rotating beam skill could be invisible.
  • Fixed a rare bug where Visceris in the Overgrown Ruin map could become immune to damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Arcane Barrage microtransaction created effects that would linger indefinitely, and would reduce performance when long periods of time were spent in the same location.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Raise Zombie.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur during the Nightmare Manifest encounter in Malformation Map.

This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2020, 9:08:52 PM
dank
I just tried it and mine is still crashing too.

DX11 not playable after update a Vulcan still crashing too.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please change item drops to be more exclusive to a specific league, master, guardian or uberlab and rework, remove or fully enable talisman content.
Also remnants of corruption (essence) are useless this league because nobody would use them.
Last edited by World_Destructor on May 29, 2020, 9:21:08 AM
Logged in yesterday to try the new render and everything was working!
May i add that the new render although in beta was very very good!
Whatever map i run went super smooth! Bravo on that part!

Today i downloaded this patch and i cant even login...
Game crashes and kicks me to desktop...???

The game opens and in theory runs until i push login.
Tried to change the render back to DX11 and game still becomes unresponsive
and after a while kicks me to desktop...
thanks so much, you turned a well-functioning game into a pile of bs again with the leatest patch, every flamedash I drop down to like 15fps, what are these devs doing? why the heck did you even patch it though smh.

I'm playing on an 10yo old i7 and it was stable on 38fps yesterday for several weeks without any lags, now it's unplayable... yeezus GGG get it together, get rid of the exp penalty for the rest of the season and think over the summer how you wanna handle this whole issue here cause it sucks

rollback this whole patch, this whole thing is an abortion.
Last edited by DontBeAMaybe on May 29, 2020, 5:53:07 PM
i have win 10 2004 update i5 2400 8 gbram gtx 650ti vulcan is on no problem hare :D i dont know why other ppl have problems update the win move the game on ssd update nvidia drivers thats it
this is actually worse than playing with direct, my game crashes if i alt tab in a long period of time and also this happens if i play after i alt tab the game

https://imgur.com/a/9QOihIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info