POESESSID issue (I think)

Hi, I am using POE Overlay, POB & Exilence Next for weeks without issue. I bought coins for stash tabs today and about an hour or so later, it seems like I have some sort of parsing error or POESESSID issue. I am not entirely sure.

Now I can't import into POB, price check with POE Overlay & log into Exilence Next (Request failed with status code 403). pathofexile.com constant ask me to perform a CAPTCHA.

I did some research and tried to solve it to no avail. All that I did different was to purchase 100 and 50 coins to buy the stash tabs, compared to all other days I have been playing.

Last bumped on May 23, 2020, 3:06:08 AM
"
IceFlameX wrote:
Hi, I am using POE Overlay, POB & Exilence Next for weeks without issue. I bought coins for stash tabs today and about an hour or so later, it seems like I have some sort of parsing error or POESESSID issue. I am not entirely sure.

Now I can't import into POB, price check with POE Overlay & log into Exilence Next (Request failed with status code 403). pathofexile.com constant ask me to perform a CAPTCHA.

I did some research and tried to solve it to no avail. All that I did different was to purchase 100 and 50 coins to buy the stash tabs, compared to all other days I have been playing.

That's because all those 3 party tools have "spammed" GGG's API servers and have therefor been soft blocked.
So that's why you don't use them like that......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
IceFlameX wrote:

That's because all those 3 party tools have "spammed" GGG's API servers and have therefor been soft blocked.

Oh dear... I am relatively new to the game. Just my second league. If that's really true, may GGG verify it? How do I resolve it?

I thought they punished me for making microtransactions... Haha.
"
IceFlameX wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
IceFlameX wrote:

Oh dear... I am relatively new to the game. Just my second league. If that's really true, may GGG verify it? How do I resolve it?

I thought they punished me for making microtransactions... Haha.

you will have to e-mail GGG support directly about it.
HanSoloDK is correct. Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll help you out with this. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info