Temple of Doom

**Major Update! - with the release of the new hideout decorations I was able to save on decos in some areas in order to add much more detail to others; the entrance jungle area now has more plants and a layer of water, the lava pit now looks like lava, there are children in the mines, also some small changes to the mine cart area using invisible walls to keep you on the tracks**

Watched the original Indiana Jones trilogy recently and was inspired to make this mash-up hideout of some of my favourite scenes - the boulder run, the leap of faith, the main temple in temple of doom, the mine cart run, the golden idol

There is a shortcut to the map device shown at the end of the video (otherwise it is a long way around to get to it, good for annoying people or catching out scammers i guess)

I hit the maximum decorations limit on this one well before I was finished so I had to cut out a lot of stuff - missing children in the mine, floor tile traps in the idol room, lava flames are a bit sparse, no spider webs in the boulder run and many other small background details :( oh well nevermind

MTX used - 1x rain for the waterfall, not really required

video - https://youtu.be/ya31J0I4fI0

download - https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/1548

original hideout;
Last edited by TallBird on Jun 26, 2020, 12:18:13 PM
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2020, 12:07:06 PM
that looks pretty nice. not sure which part of the movie the 1st screenshot is a reference to, but I like.

also quite a shame on the decoration limit, you'd think they'd increase it by now, but they still haven't somewhy.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
The first bit near the waypoint is just the trek to the temple entrance, in the first 2 movies they had to trek alongside rivers / through jungle. Didn't really get much of a jungle feel though, had to remove almost all of the trees and bushes due to hitting decoration limits.
**Major Update to this hideout, see description in top post**

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info