Earlier this week we concluded our Screenshot Competition where our players were encouraged to take screenshots of any in-game content they want. Having looked through hundreds of submissions, we managed to select 50 winners and are ready to announce them today!

In addition, we're offering a special prize (Demon Parasite Armour Set, Demon Parasite Back Attachment, Blood Guard Character Effect, 2 x Thaumaturgy Mystery Boxes) to the most popular submission amongst our community. We uploaded all the screenshots listed below to this album in our Facebook group. To vote for your favourite screenshot, just hit the 'Like' button on it! The screenshot with the most amount of 'Likes' wins. We'll announce the fan-favourite submission next Monday (May 11th) at 1pm NZT in our Twitter.

Top Five Winners

1993creeddoudou

Path_of_DerroK

Drakartwow

sheraf_tobeh

6-20 Places

BlackPursuer
Spoiler
Metall2
Spoiler
uz1kas
Spoiler
Walltrigger
Spoiler
Waters100
Spoiler
predtechi.ser
Spoiler
joyjoy88
Spoiler
Jublich
Spoiler
pastfuture
Spoiler
RealStronk
Spoiler
element274
Spoiler
ajaarrkkss
Spoiler
AWiPPoE
Spoiler
Demetoori
Spoiler
Samalamage
Spoiler

21-50 Places

findblast
Spoiler
Mooneoff
Spoiler
Muzzzle6
Spoiler
pontsku2
Spoiler
Saged91
Spoiler
steelsoldier
Spoiler
Wrists
Spoiler
ZontableZz
Spoiler
ayemjake20
Spoiler
Corphaeron
Spoiler
eGore
Spoiler
Healthylungs
Spoiler
JeckNoTree
Spoiler
M_emag
Spoiler
mauskopf2
Spoiler
NaiwooT
Spoiler
strawberryshakeus
Spoiler
Ximia
Spoiler
Yomguy
Spoiler
JRXpress
Spoiler
Elpenor
Spoiler
LadyGogo
Spoiler
Yagura30000
Spoiler
castoracer
Spoiler
Ashur_Hawke
Spoiler
AsmodeusPrinceofHell
Spoiler
Firewarrior6
Spoiler
Siequ
Spoiler
cmpaHHuk
Spoiler
SwordsQueen
Spoiler

Congratulations to all the winners! We'll distribute the prizes within the next few days. Thanks to everyone who has participated in this competition!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
the one with just the witch spinning cyclone kinda didn't deserve it, but w/e
Congratulations, but I only see photoshop and not screenshot, it is impossible to compete with people who really know how to use these programs, anyway thanks ggg for the initiative
"
Magnificus wrote:
Congratulations, but I only see photoshop and not screenshot, it is impossible to compete with people who really know how to use these programs, anyway thanks ggg for the initiative

Agree, only 3rd and 5th look like actual in game screenshot, other 3 in top 5 are modified to look like cinematic...
Wheres the guardian with 20+ auras?
"
Magnificus wrote:

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Looks like randomizer)

Screenshots of JRXpress, pastfuture and Jublich is very cool. They should have taken first place.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on May 7, 2020, 8:55:13 PM
OMG, i am so happy. this made my day a much better day! thank you so much GGG for this competition and Congratulations to all the winners ♥
Last edited by 1993creeddoudou on May 7, 2020, 7:38:25 PM
> It's okay to use photoshop to fix tiny problems with the image, but please don't manipulate the screenshots to the extent that they look different than the game does.

So this was a lie...
congratulations to the winners, but must agree that some of them didn't use photoshop only to fix tiny problems...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info