BiggyMode's HC League

Attention, google translator!))

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/BiggyModes+HC+League

Greetings friends! I had a desire to create a private league due to their complete absence at all sites and sources that I know of. More than half of the league is behind, which means that you can try to play something fresh, while there are no high-profile and not very projects from famous streamers.

What kind of league?
Hardcore with two simple mods for the piquancy of sensations:

1. Monsters have 20% more health
2. The speed of attack, casting spells and the movement of monsters increased by 10%

Rules:

1. You can not use the Gladiator at any stage of the game, even including the passage of the storyline (Champion and Slayer can)
P.S. All other block sources are approved on any other characters and subclasses. In order not to insist on your open profiles (since you may have secret developments and tactics / assemblies), just do not take the Gladiator subclass.

2. Cluster jewels with the ability to Purposeful Harbinger are prohibited! Other combinations may be used.

/ global 1662 for communication, trading, searching for a group (if suddenly there are a lot of us, I will share chats)

Objectives:

At your discretion, compete in all possible positions that are accessible and known to you! Be it the achievement of the 95th, 100th level, the first murder of the Awakener, Shaper, Elder and other bosses, the greatest depth in the Delve, the creation of unsurpassed objects, in general, free competition, show what you are capable of and move forward in the participants table!

I will be very grateful if you help with the spread and development of the league! Ideally, you need only 6 coins to participate, so that we can constantly expand the threshold of players, and if you like the league, we can extend it for another 10 days.

In the very near future I will try to find moderators who can replace me at night to approve applications.

Thank you all for your attention! I wish you the luck of immortal characters!
Last edited by Biggy_Mode on May 7, 2020, 1:32:59 AM
Last bumped on May 16, 2020, 12:03:31 PM
reserve
Yes please! I would love to play this
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
I also would like to join.
I will give 55 coins.
I'd like to play! I sent a request.
Sounds great mate - i'd love to join, too!
I'll throw in some points of course! :)
hype! only a few more hours to go :)
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Is there a discord channel?
I can try to do it if necessary.
I would like to join please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info