How to gain mana on cyclone ?

Hey there i currently use this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2558447

But the mana is not even close to enough.How can i arrange the mana issue?
Last bumped on May 7, 2020, 2:20:22 PM
As per the guide ur using:
Ascendancies:
"
You'll need:
Rite of Ruin >> Flawless Savagery >> Pain Reaver or Blitz.

I would recommend Pain Reaver. If you're using Blitz, make sure you get 0.4% life/mana leech on the tree.

i cant view ur charecter so im not sure what suggestion to give ya but that guide is kinda outdated not sure u can keep a cyclone going with a 95% mana reserve and a 0.4% mana leech.

i would recomend going for the -15 mana body armor for a free cyclone.

Passive

"
SoulRus wrote:
As per the guide ur using:
Ascendancies:
"
You'll need:
Rite of Ruin >> Flawless Savagery >> Pain Reaver or Blitz.

I would recommend Pain Reaver. If you're using Blitz, make sure you get 0.4% life/mana leech on the tree.

i cant view ur charecter so im not sure what suggestion to give ya but that guide is kinda outdated not sure u can keep a cyclone going with a 95% mana reserve and a 0.4% mana leech.

i would recomend going for the -15 mana body armor for a free cyclone.

Last edited by AlfheimsLight on Apr 29, 2020, 9:56:47 AM
Try your best to get your hands on a mana cost chest at some point. It can be crafted onto any ilvl 85+ body armor if it has Warlord (Drox) influence. It's expensive, but far better than leech because it effectively allows you to hold down the button without a care in the world. Mana leech is alright but has problems with immunity phases and doesn't play well if you're using multiple auras that reserve your mana. Obtaining a -8 mana cost Praxis ring is a dirt cheap stand-in.

Here's an example of the type of chest I am describing:

"
seikikoo wrote:
Try your best to get your hands on a mana cost chest at some point. It can be crafted onto any ilvl 85+ body armor if it has Warlord (Drox) influence. It's expensive, but far better than leech because it effectively allows you to hold down the button without a care in the world. Mana leech is alright but has problems with immunity phases and doesn't play well if you're using multiple auras that reserve your mana. Obtaining a -8 mana cost Praxis ring is a dirt cheap stand-in.

Thank you for your help :))
"
seikikoo wrote:

And to the OP - the mid budget stand in (if you can spare the slots) is to craft -3 mana cost to channeled spells onto your rings and amulet. (you can also annoint Lucidity on the amulet) 3 of those mods will neutralize the cost of cyclone too unless you have a 7L. Or sense you are using Voidforge you could just get 2 of them and run Inspiration as one of your links (in which case you'll want to get exactly 1 cost cyclone, to keep up your more damage charges)

In fact Lucidity annoint on your amulet + running Inspiration support would likely be enough for you in and of itself. (check in PoB though before you commit!)
Last edited by Gravedancer on May 7, 2020, 2:22:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info