FREE MONEY COMPETITIONS! :)

Alright guys since this league is massively overtuned in terms of rewards, ive decided to share my modest wealth with less fortunate :)

Basically what i am doing is, i am recruiting people in global channel 20 to join competitions for currency that i donate. So far at this point i donated 11 ex and 600 c across 3 competitions and i have no intentions of stopping, because i find it very amusing.

Now i will give you some examples of what i did so far:

Competition 1 was classic treasure hunt :)

I picked 4 competitors with under 10 challenges completed (it was targeted primary on people who started with league/game recently) and i made them wait in my HO untill i run around areas in first act and randomly drop 5 ex through it. Then i released them all at the same time and they went looking for them. Distribution between competitors was 2-2-1-0 so just to balance it i gave unlucky guy 100c :)

Competition 2 was crafting competition:

I again gathered 4 people (this time with no limitations). I gave all of them ilvl 84 boot base and their goal was in 15 minutes get as low life roll as possible on it. This was hilarious and our winner who used just few alts and was finished after less than minute with "PERFECT" roll of 3 life took home nice 2 ex, second prize with respectable 6 life took 1 ex and 3rd place got 100c, 4th 50c :)

Competition 3 could be called "market resilience"

In this one i presented our 4 challengers with common unique item that has flooded market (wanderlust in this case). Their goal in this competition was to find and succesfuly buy on market EXACTLY the same item with exactly same rolls as fast as possible. Prize distribution was same as in competition number 3, with 2 ex for winner, 1 ex for second place 100C for third and 50c for fourth :P

As you can see, everyone is winner in my competitions and i am trying to make them as amusing for myself as for the challengers. If you wanna join these, i announce and recruit for them in global 20 channel. I made this tread with thoughts about community streaming them in future and also using our guild discord channel to do more organized version of it. For now hang around on global 20 if youre interested and follow this topic for more info about upcoming ones :)

Gl & hf, and stay sane exiles :P
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2020, 9:06:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info