If you're a fan of fiery things, don't miss out on the new Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver! Watch the full video below or click here here to get your Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver.

This formidable flaming bow and accompanying quiver skin perfectly matches other Dragon Hunter cosmetics and complements many other outfits. Try out the blazing combination of the Pyre Knight Armour Set with the Infernal Skull, Fire Horns and the Dragon Hunter Bow and Quiver with the Dragon Hunter Weapon Effect applied to the bow.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
New bow looks amazing!
Looks nice
wow
is it impossible to make more physical and real models of weapons, the effects are certainly good, but how does he shoot from this bow? this effect interrupt the entire viewing angle from him. of course, on bows, ggg have rather peculiar tastes, thank god i don't play with these builds
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2833366
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by nrgleon45 on Apr 15, 2020, 5:39:37 AM
i am a bit lost its realy cool bow and all but why is it 2gig update just for a skin? or am i missing some patchnotes somewhere??
Amazing bow, i wish we could get more shield mtx's to go with the sets also though.
Please make more shield MTX
Nice job that is actually peerrddyy sweet.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info