Horizon Orbs Don't reroll within a whole tier

So Horizon-orbs used to reroll a map to any other of the same tier, or in case of guardian maps to other guardian maps as they were a separate tier. Now they do no longer reroll shaper guardian maps to another guardian map, nor do they reroll a t16 to any other random t16, but it just sticks to the t16s that require the same type of awakening level to awaken.

I used a horizon orb on my lair of the hydra to check if I could get another guardian map, but it got rerolled to a carcass which now only rerolls between carcass, promenade and summit (all require t16 and awakening level 8 to awaken).

I dunno if this is the intended function of horizon orbs nowadays, but it certainly isn't what I think they claim to be doing. "Reforges a map item as another of the same tier", I mean, technically I guess they do, but still it strikes me as strange.
Last bumped on Apr 1, 2020, 3:15:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It is a bug since 3.9

They ninja remove it from known bug list and apparently think the bug does not exist. Or even worse, from bug to an intended "feature"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Did some more research and it seems like every T16 gets rolled into either of those three (summit, promenade or carcass), which is even worse than I thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info