New SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Thread

So here's a new thread to continue discussing that thing. What thing, you ask? That thing that's currently going around the world and everyone's concerned about. There was a previous thread about that thing, but the mods locked it cos that's what the mods here do. Hence I'm not naming that thing.

Let's just say this is a chocolate thread. Nothing potentially objectionable about chocolate, right? So yeah, this is a chocolate thread, specifically about a brand of chocolate that's so good the entire world is getting caught up in it and even the economy is being disrupted by how fast it's spreading and driving people to distraction. Anyway, let the discussion continue gents!
Last edited by Sarah on Apr 2, 2020, 7:25:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2020, 7:25:04 PM
We were going to get personalised chocolates for our wedding in May. Initials and date, part of the bonbonniere that would also include a Tim-Tam (Australian chocolate biscuit) and maybe an Oreo (American chocolate cookie). Silly but we're silly people.

But now I think about that chocolate melting on people's fingers and faces. Then they touch door knobs and phones and faces...before you know it, chocolate everywhere. I mean, who's going to clean their hands at a party like a wedding? Everyone's too boozy and excited and just a little frantic. The dancing goes on; the speeches are largely vapid but occasionally entertaining. And in the semi-dark, the chocolate makes its way around the room, semi-unseen and rarely considered.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 24, 2020, 9:12:28 AM
All of the chocolate will just disappear one day. Like magic!

Or was it "Like a miracle?"
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Mar 24, 2020, 9:27:12 AM
So the thing i called out last night ended up getting that chocolate discussion closed, who would have guessed, not me.

Thanks for the laugh OP, good call but sort of ruins the point of providing cacao related information for people who can't intuit this is the thread to locate it.
So now its containted to off-topic regulars rather then being open to people looking for info who didn't participate in the chocolate discussion directly.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Mar 24, 2020, 10:02:42 AM
Hi Exiles,

To clarify, the previous thread about the Corona Virus which was posted in Off Topic, was not locked due to the discussion about the virus - it was locked due to the antagonistic comments and eventual derailing into a discussion about politics which is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Provided this topic does not breach our Code of Conduct in any way no further moderation action shall be taken. If you have any issues with any moderation action which may have been taken against an account please contact Support directly via an email to support@grindinggear.com or a private message to the following link: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support.
[Removed by Support]

There is also no outlined rule when it moves into the direction against the ToS.

It's arbitrary objections that get us into trouble so ehmmm,

Chocolate that's some great stuff right there.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 24, 2020, 12:17:06 PM
"
To clarify, the previous thread about the Corona Virus which was posted in Off Topic, was not locked due to the discussion about the virus - it was locked due to the antagonistic comments and eventual derailing into a discussion about politics which is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Great, now this topic is about company internal politics. Well done.
Maybe change hobbies for once, i would suggest beekeeping, spoiler they sting when the hive gets agitated. Plus male bees loose their parts during the act.
"We the people" is a political state ment, ca n´t play dod ge ba ll a rou nd it.
Spoileralert Allemans translates to "All the mans".

To boost the economy i ordered https://www.riccardo-zigarette.de/Dr-Kero-Aroma-Schoko-Vanille-18-ml lately, was looking for choclate flavour for over a year and couldn´t find it. Heard its amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 24, 2020, 11:56:36 AM
Oh great. Another probation. And from what I recall he didn't even say anything bad. *sigh*

Anyway, in other news, India just announced a full-nation lockdown for 3 weeks. They currently have about 500 cases and 10 deaths.
What's the deal with New York, over 25k confirmed cases which account for about half of the whole of the US. Is it just they are testing more rigorously than elsewhere?

Seems crazy that [Removed by Support] is even considering loosening restrictions soon.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Mar 24, 2020, 1:39:33 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
What's the deal with New York, over 25k confirmed cases which account for about half of the whole of the US. Is it just they are testing more rigorously than elsewhere?

Seems crazy that [Removed by Support] is even considering loosening restrictions soon.

Did... did Support actually censor the name of a specific head of state, used in context of the current chocolate crisis? =0[.]o=

Oh. On second reading, I see what you did there.

Morbo has strong feelings about chocolate:

https://youtu.be/6bbIBs0P2t0

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Mar 24, 2020, 2:15:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info