Is there anything that counteracts the massive slow some delirium monsters are applying?

In theory, you can move constantly and not be murdered. In practice, even if you want to you are slowed down to a crawl be something in the fog. Any way to remove the massive slow or we gotta live with this "feature" ?
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2020, 2:47:40 PM
No shit

So no way to remove them through potions, huh
GGG will add a 'cleansing' removes all CC flask mod soon enough, then someone will pay to turn it into a unique, then they'll gate it behind some epic rng.

SO par for the course.
It cant be removed because they slow your action speed. It is a new debuff.
be a jugg with certain node or wear Kaom's Roots
"
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
No shit

So no way to remove them through potions, huh

No shit, no shit,
it's a no shit question.
No,
shit,
Not yet,
The potions merely suggestion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Nah the question was fine. The answer you gave was shit.
Don't step in the puddles with arms coming out of them when possible, that's what applies the slow.
There seem to be multiple sources and multiple debuffs. There is something stacking I think some monsters transfer on hit
There's 3 different things going on.

1) The fog has patches of slowing terrain. That's the puddles with arms that I for one didn't know existed because I can't see much through the fog. Now that I know to look for something, I've found and successfully avoided these on occasion.
2) Some monsters apply Temporal Anomaly, which is turbo tempchains and it stacks, so it can stop you dead. It has an icon - a pink clock
3) Much of the shit in delirium fogs does cold damage, chilling you; and phys, maiming you; and the black-and-grey ball splosions have an 80% chance to stun. All but stun have icons. Stuns have a small flash over your head which is easy to miss in the fog or in battle. It's not like some games where if you're stunned, big yellow tweety-birds and blue stars circle your comically-wobbling head.

Only one of these things falls in a category you can deal with using flasks.

You can also try going with Ralakesh (no maim) + Brine King (less freeze/stun)

At the end of the day though, you will not be able to simply ignore it unless you go Jugg Unstoppable or Kaoms Roots, or for the well-appointed summoner, AG wearing Ephemeral Garb. I highly recommend not being 100% dependent on your AG for movespeed mitigation. If he's even a tiny bit caught on the terrain, you can and will get ganked. Not even cyclone-cwc-Convocation will save you if you can't cwc cause you're locked in carbonite.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info