Somebody recommended this Blink Strike / Dual Strike Champion build in game chat...

And I've been trying to find it on here, on poebuilds.cc, on the ninja site, basically, I've been trying and couldn't find it.

And now, of course I have questions...

This is the build in question: http://poeurl.com/cNws

My first problem with this build is that flicker strike doesn't seem to chain nearly enough to be fully functional. Many times I have to wait for the cooldown, get one flicker, cooldown again, flicker again, 3-4 times until I can get it to chain. And yes, I leap slam to try to get that one frenzy charge.

My second problem is that it has WAAAAY too many auras and such: Just Herald of Purity and Vulnerability with Blasphemy together reserve 60% of my mana. Anything else, such as flesh and stone, takes me to 88% since it is supported by maim, at which point I can hardly do anything without constantly running out. Obviously.

Then after these two auras that reserve 60%, there is Pride (50%) as well as Flesh and Stone (25%). Granted pride as well as flesh and stone are supposed to be supported by Enlighten. But still, I do not see how I am supposed to support nearly 140% reserved mana minus the Enlighten effect on two. I would assume that would take me to "only" 124 % reserved mana.

What do I do with this? Are these different auras supposed to be situational? Which ones are more suited to this build? I'm asking because now I want to dump some of these gems before spending a fortune on Enlightens and then realize it's still broken AF.

Other than that, fun build, I am enjoying it, but obviously it has its problems. Advice from the pros on here would be very appreciated.
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2020, 7:21:56 PM
Well I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has chimed in to help me in this hour of need.

I finally found the build in this thread, so I will be commenting there. Cheers.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2746005

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info