3.10.0b Hotfix

3.10.0b Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where the Kitava fights were sometimes unable to progress after leaving and re-entering the arena.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2020, 1:09:38 PM
is the no life leech during a delirium event a bug or game mechanic?
It would be great if u fix problem with dual wielding. Because every time I enter new map I need to swap my weapons because only one of the weapons is giving me damage.

Thanks for your job.
ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
when fix performance AGAIN?
There is a bug on standard league again.
When you convert yours map tab, unique maps become low tier.

"
Bane__ wrote:
is the no life leech during a delirium event a bug or game mechanic?

A mechanic, albeit a bad one. It's not that you can't leech, but rather that those tanky delirium mobs aren't tanky because they have huge HP bonuses, but because they gain huge damage reduction. This effectively neuters leech, as well as some other things (like builds whose damage scales with monster HP, such as Detonate Dead).
It would be nice to add option to hide players in Towns. At least it could reduce fps drops / disconnects on weaker PC's due to MTX.
"
Crokodylek wrote:
There is a bug on standard league again.
When you convert yours map tab, unique maps become low tier.

Cody
that is intended.
"
Skajlet77 wrote:
It would be great if u fix problem with dual wielding. Because every time I enter new map I need to swap my weapons because only one of the weapons is giving me damage.

Thanks for your job.

so, by thanking them for their JOB and by having troubles with one of your (character) hands not giving you increased damage, would you say you need a proper Handjob?

giggity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info