[Xbox One] 3.9.3b Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.9.3b Patch Notes
We are deploying a small patch in order to prepare for the upcoming Delirium launch.
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2020, 5:54:01 PM
Anything that will affect us or just to smooth the new league transition?
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
It tells me "There has been a patch that you nees to update to. Please restart Path of Exile."
However, I try to quit the game and run it again, thus restarting the game like I have been informed to do, I receive the same message that I need to restart POE... Any help would be appreciated on this issue!
"
Corrison wrote:
Anything that will affect us or just to smooth the new league transition?
Nothing to affect players, just preparations for Delirium league.

"
It tells me "There has been a patch that you nees to update to. Please restart Path of Exile."
However, I try to quit the game and run it again, thus restarting the game like I have been informed to do, I receive the same message that I need to restart POE... Any help would be appreciated on this issue!
Please power cycle your machine, you'll need to update your client in the 'My Games & Apps' section afterwards.
I cycled my machine and everything is working great now!
Thanks!!
how do i change into the delirium league.I seem to be stuck in the metamorph league
It hasn't started yet - so you can't. XBox release is 5 days later than PC release. You can play the Delirium league on the 18th.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2779252
Last edited by ZeezromKnights on Mar 12, 2020, 11:58:18 AM
Mapping on Xbox One X is laggy.

In general, FPS on Performance Mode is bad.

Partly textures are not loading.
Color rays appearing.

Even in hideout... machine is running on full load, why?

The game has in general a performance issue with flame effects:
Holy Flame totem in combination with burning ground from flame dash.

If you meet Zana on a map... FPS on Zane maps is .... no words...

How can a Game always scratch at the lowest FPS area? (while using a Xbox one X)

Please improve FPS and not the content.
On PC you can edit your settings.ini and lower graphics (or completely disable certain features) to boost FPS, they could embrace something similar on console and have "Quality", "Performance", and "Minimal/Stable".

Use the old renderer.

Turn off unnecessary features like water physics, reflections, shadows, particle effects, high resolution textures, etc.

If you've ever tried playing with "Quality" mode on.. it crashes after a few maps, maybe even one, it's abysmal.

If you play with "Performance" mode on, it crashes maybe once a day. Provided you've power cycled your Xbox recently. Most people probably "Turn off their Xbox" not realizing (or thinking it matters) that you're leaving it in standby mode. Turning it off completely definitely helps. And of course sometimes with the new leagues coming out you can crash because of something as simple as "You're wearing an MTX, the game engine cannot handle this right now."

They should tweak these options so that "Quality" is the equivalent of the current "Performance" mode and tweak "Performance" to be "Absolutely Barebones Minimal To The Point That A Calculator Could Run This".

Or allow the option (like on PC) where you have a dynamic rendering/framerate/resolution (I can't remember the name of the toggle), where if the games about to lag out or drop below your target FPS it'll just lower the quality to a blur until it can stabilize.. which is.. by far.. better.. than crashing.. and losiiiiiiiiiiiiing your Eye of the Storm portals..
ⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ ̷̟̑̀̉̈́̽̈͐̂̈́̚ ̷̧͎̰̬̠͍̑̋͛͗̉̕̚ ̸̬͚̹̻̣͕̺̣̽͊̐ ̴̛̼͕̳͓͊̂͑̂̈́ ̷̛̳̜̠̭͒̈́̉͐̔͘͜͝ ̷̻͕̀̇ ̴̖̗̩̜͓̞̫̜̩̹̐̆̀̔̿͆͒̋͋̄ ̸̦̘̎̑̾͐̀̌͑̊̽̌ ̷̧̨̟̝͉͙̭͆́̈́̽̏͘ ̴̠̺̼̉͛͐̉̈́̒͆̎͝ ̶̡̻̫̦̩̟͖̄͑͛͊̿̈́̌͘͝ͅʷ̶̛̤̘̎̋̀̈́̇͌͋͘͜͝ ̸̧̛̬͈̫̐̈̃͝ ̸̧̢͕͙̖͍̣̯̝̞̅͐̈́ ̴̲̭͉̯̗̿̍͝ͅ ̴̦̺̄̑̇̈͛ ̷͇̼̱͋͋͒̓͆͆ ̸̱͚͕̪̭̹̜̙͒͘ ̸̪̊͌̏́̀̓̊̏̀ ̷̛͇̌̔̌͆́ ̵̥͗́͒́͋̇͒ ̵̧̼̖̘̝̹͉͛͆̆̎̎͑͘̕ ̸̨̰̲̯͆̒̔̽͌̑̾ ̸̟͚̯͓͠ ̶̣͔̉̂̂̈́̓̀́͑̕͘ ̷̧͇͇͎̥̜̗̖̤̀͌̈́͒̿ ̷̞̗͉̹̞̬͈̩͚̠͊̈́̎͑̒͝ ̴̛̮̭̞͉ ̵̧͇̌͐͑̄͋́̕͝ ̶̢̧͎͖̟͓̤̝͉̍̇̅͋̆͜ ̵͇̅̊̓͑͘͘͝ ̶̢̙̲̩̻̝̭̓̔͐̀̍͑͆̈́ ̸̼͉̟̥̠͌ ̸̳͇͇͖̥͇̈̉͆̌̊͒̀̚͝ ̷̻̖͙͈̦̼̟͈͙̹͐ ̴̜̯͙̜͛̓͋̐͛̿̇̚͘ ̴̢̧̺͉͕͎̠͌͗̓̀̈́̉̕̚͜ ̴̳̩̱̥̙͚̻̓͒͋ͅ ̸̡̧̭̭͔̱̮̯͗͌̆̃̂̾̿̚͝ͅ ̸̖̜̗͎̘̼̦̈́̋͂͐̈̀͘͜ ̶̞͔̞̟͂̍͒̅̏ͅ ̵̟̍̇̽̇̐ ̸̢̟̟̞̺͌ ̴̡̘̼̞̣̗̹̺̥̉̿̑͛͠ ̷̪̳͍͎̮̖͓̿͂̍̒̏̉͠ ̸̡͔̳̙̯̱̜͚͕̊̓͆̓̒̕ ̵̛̟̈̒̆͝͠ ̸̲͔͍̿͂͜ͅʰ̸̡̟̻̰͈͍͂̎́̒͐̊̀̕ ̸̮̩̱̘̪̣̰̐̽̍̀ ̷͙̣̲͊̌́̆̓̄̒͝ ̸̡̻̤̬̋̂́̍ ̴̨̺̫̠̦̹̝͇̌̍̂͠ ̶̧̹̰̭̗͈̘̤̜̂́̊̽́̕ͅ ̶̨̰̻̠̞̩͇̓͒̉̄ ̸͎̜̩̞̤͖̹̘̀͂̊ ̶͈̱̳̳̜̙̩̌ ̴̨̳̱̬̖͍̩̹͉̂̎̊͜͠͝ ̴̣̬̖̙̱͖̯̘̏̈ ̵̤̬̂̉͗́͌ ̴̢̢͎͔̗̂ ̵̱͙̐̿̒ ̶̡̡̭̲̗̭̀͜ ̷̩͕̳̖̟̠̾̉̌̆͊́͂̌̕͝ ̸̛̺̰͍͈̊ ̶͈̲͇̞͎̦̞͓̮̐͑͐́̑͒̅́͠ ̵̢̝̪̘̈͆̃̀̄̑̓̍͝ ̸̤͍̦͆̒́ ̸̪͕̗̬̑ ̴͚̟̣͉͔͙̖̤̿́͗̐̉ ̴͉̙̟̾͌̆͊̒̅ ̵̮͂͌͒͘͜͠ ̸̠͇̫̲̮̦͉̑͋͑̊̋ ̵̨̛̰̼̩̟͈̭̖̑͑̀̿̔̊̀͜͜͠ᵉ̶̥̦͈͂̓̍͘̕͠ͅ ̴̳̎̋̀̂͒̕ ̴̨̢̢̩̻̜̖͚͍͍͋́̎ ̵͚̭̎͆̈ ̸̢͙͚̣̀̾ ̵̳̙͉̮̈͑̈́͌̈́͋͆̚ ̴̧̡̼̙͎̏͌̓ ̵̨̡̛͎͖̼͎͓͇̘̝̌̓͌̌͝ ̷̢̢̙͉͚̳̹̟̊͒̆̀̅͜ ̷̖̇͗̌́̓̋͝ ̶̥̈́͋̋͋̚͜ ̸̳̰͙̬̗̮͗͛̀́̎̎ ̶̜̉ ̸̧̨̟͖̻͉͙̳͚̈́̐̄̌̊̆ ̵̛̯̼̗̰̟̖͇̅̂̃̇͋̄̀͝ ̷̡̢̤̯͖̝͎̇͒̾̉̕͘͝ ̸̧̲̻̼̫̭̺̋͗̋͑͋̌͑͘͘͠ʳ̷̛͉̹̥̅͆̓͋͘͘ ̵̮͓̑͐̒̚͝ ̷̤̮̞̯̪̰͎͓̐͑͒̎͐̓͆̔͝ ̴̟̰̞̑̊͛͑͑̀́̃̔ ̷̙̻̗̪̹͍̠͚̰̝͆̀̄̈́̐̈́͂̓̒ ̴̡̛̖̪͂͌͘ ̵̨͉̮͉͉͔͒̀̕̚͝͠ͅ ̷̢̥̜̲̅̽͌̒̅̀͝ ̴̧̭̀͌ ̷̼͈͇̦̲̻̈́̑̔̇͌͛̓͠ͅⁿ̷̧̨͇̻̩̪̭̐͋̓̋̄̀̌̌̚ ̷̨̢̢̗̯͖͕͔̍̌̓͑͐̃͝ ̶̧̻̺̠̯̯̖͚̠̪̆̈́̇̈́̀̀͝ ̶̟̅̅ ̵̡̡̼͖̫͍̝̯͉̈́̌͑̽̅͆͋̀̚͝ͅ ̶̡̺̹̯̍ ̸̖̟͙͍̑̾̓ ̶̞͖̗͊ ̴̧̩̻͇̦̣͇͇̌̏̾̈́̍͘ ̷͍̼̥̼̰̫̞̟̳̩̀͌̃͘͝ ̸̤̳̜̱̖͎̩̫̩̈̒̄͒̃̌̄̎͝ ̸͉̫͓̗̯͕̲̏̀̌̃͊͌̕͘ ̴̡̛̬̞̑̒̽̍͒̆̀̀͘ ̸̯̳̰̤͇̬̊̃͆̋͑́̎͂ ̷̡̤̫̬̩͋͝ ̸̠͔͕͈̮͙̻̦̘͋̌̈́͊̂͗͊̽͠ ̸͍͐̏ ̸̮̱̹̥̓̓̀̅̐̐̕͜ ̴̨̛̻͙͕͔̃̈́́̂̆͊͊ ̴͕̥̃̈́͒̋ ̵̢̙̎͜͜ ̸͎̓̽̀͂̓͝ͅ ̷̘̠͕̼̓̒̀͜ ̷̛͔̳̦̅̔̉̾̒ ̵̦̇̾̃̄͆͗͑͘͘͜ ̴̼͕͋̉̐̌̐̐̇̌́͠ ̸̳͈̖̟͇͑ ̷̞̣͉̮̩̙̈͂̔̑͛͗͂͐̚͜ ̵͉̥͂̽ ̶̨̛͍̭̱̲̈͜ ̷̡̩̹̘̜̺̅̐̈́̈́̋̀̿̔ᵒ̵͉̦̥̙̬͉͂͑̈́̽̑̆̌͋̃ ̶̭̭̫̩͓͇̼̗̻̌͋͑̃͆͗ ̶̰̩̒́͗̐̽͑̐ ̵̪̹̾̿̔̽̈̾̌̔͝ ̸̨̡̡̧̮͚̻̟̜̊͗ͅ ̷̼̗̤̄̈́̋̚͝ ̴̙͔̬̺̩̫͔̲̌͐ ̷̫͗̈́͋͋̎͝ ̸̧̠̀̈́̒͊͆̕͘͠ ̴̡̙̭̻̞̝͈̠̫͂ ̵̧̺̭̬̩̓̈́̽ ̷̹̰̟̔͂̎ ̶̇̎̉̉̇ͅ ̵̛̟͍͎́̈́̀̄͘͠ ̸̥͈͕̎̀ ̸̝͙̩͖̅̓̿̀͘̕͠ ̶̗̼̦̗̋́̈́ ̵͍̝̑ ̶̡̦̗̗̱͔̥͇̽͆̒͌̆̏ ̴̡̀̈́̾͘ ̶̡̨͉̲͈̻̂̔̆̎̿͜ ̵̧̱̻̀ ̶̢̧̰̜͋͂̕ ̵͖̠̃̽ ̷̧̣̱̥͎̯͕̻͍̰̂̽͑̈́̿̀̄ ̸̮̳͚̹̣̖̹͉̦̂́̆͐̃̿́̊͂͝ ̷͙̘̺͉̰̗̈́͛̽̔͒̑͒́̉ͅ
Last edited by Flap the Jax on Mar 16, 2020, 5:56:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info