Summary of Baeclast #54 Delirium Dev Talk With Rory & Neon

https://youtu.be/8ICtmqqFYKY

"
A quick TLDR from the top of my head:

- Possibly adding a way to manipulate map drops per region. 3 "Orbs" that can be used on 1-3 maps adding "weight" for them to drop.

- Perma influence is going to get fixed.

- Going through map mods, fixing "broken" mods with atlas/awakener bonus."chance to avoid ailments" got brought up and Neon mentioned that Poison builds probably got unfairly hit with some of these.

- Nerfs to common "OP" builds like Summoner, Mana Guardian, Hoag,(not Impale/VMS??)

- Balance to Mines/Traps, either nerfing mines, buffing traps or both

- Up to 50% more HP to spell and ballista totems for "Free". Melee ones less effected.

- TP on end of new Stormbind skill has been removed. Too easy to tp into bosses degens etc.

- Delerium is going to be HARD at top end. More so minion defence then damage to prevent 1-shot to a degree.

- Ignite Proliferation is not going to work on mobs spawned by Delirium as they don't have corpses. Skills like ED/Cont. will work as they proc on kill and do not need a corpse.

- Fog has "Physics" meaning your and monster skills will be able to "push" away the fog so you can see whats going on. Easy to fix if its too much of a problem acording to Neon.

- Delerious Shaper and Conqurers are a thing, Awakener is not.

- Delirium difficulty increases as the "Walk-able" distance from the mirror increases. This makes maps like Cells potentially have the high delirium difficulty.

- Max Delirium difficulty = Max "Walk-able" distance to mirror.Not all maps will reach it's maximum.

- The Simulacrum is a wave based encounter with up to 20 waves. Loot between waves and the rest of the loot will disapear before each wave. A stash will spawn between waves, implying that you choose when to start the next wave.

- New skilltree jewels are going to be mostly damage focus. Big = Damage = Most common, Medium = Utility = a bit rare, Small = Defence = rare, Ilvl does matter, up to ilvl 84 possibly even higher for some notables. Vendor 5:1 for random new is most likely a thing. Most builds would want to run 1 even 2 clusters acording to Rory.

Probably forgot some, just watched it and that was what I took away from it at the top of my head.

Credit:- https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ffb5ql/baeclast_54_delirium_dev_talk_with_rory_neon/
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2020, 1:46:00 PM
Thanks for the summary sir needed to link this to a few friends
Thanks. Good read.
thx for summary. Tried to watch the video but had to turn it off after a few minutes.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Thanks and good luck with your probation
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Exile009 wrote:

- Nerfs to common "OP" builds like Summoner, Mana Guardian, Hoag,(not Impale/VMS??)

- Balance to Mines/Traps, either nerfing mines, buffing traps or both

Spending my last day of league doing all the hogm miner carries I can tolerate with my wrists messed up. And listening to AC/DC - High Voltage on repeat while I arc mine Wraeclast's best and brightest into literal shattereens.

Maybe Pagliacci will take the Kombat Skorpion on a tear later...HoAg mana guardian...these are his last days....maybe he will finally hit 90 today. Rock you like a cyclone indeed
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info