Possible flask corruption? 'Socketed Gem Supports *insert skill here*'

I know there was a flask affix update not too long ago, but what if flasks were corruptible to have a 3rd affix of 'has one socket and socketed support gems support *Insert a skill here*'.

so, a flask would read something like

Seething Large Mana Flask of Iron Skin
Corrupted
66% of Mana gained Instantly
90% Increased Armour
Socketed Gem supports Ethereal Knives

What do you say?
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2020, 6:50:13 AM
i also want to add a time to increased power lab equivalence as the trade off to helmet enchants once helmet enchants are removed.

in early game league start, these flasks could be as beneficial as a merciless enchant normal item, even as a corrupted normal flask that has a league starter skill corruption.
time per accumulated orb of alteration to roll 'decent flasks' is also as equivalent to finding all 6 trials in a map.
time to 20% flasks with perfect rolls has a time per corruption equivalent to an uber lab enchanted helmet item level 85+ normal item.

double corruption possibilities could also be limited to a single socket but also affective with multiple skills. For instance, if a support gem corruption effects cyclone and raised zombies, the flask would be much higher in demand. Equivalence of a double corruption 26% flask could exceed the time it takes to double corrupt most items in the game, including watcher's eyes.

other examples:

increased duration support gem that affects Phase run and Toxic rain.
reduced duration support gem that supports Storm call and Lightning Warp

You're confusing me here. Socketed gem stuff is local unless the mod says +1 to "all" spell gems or something like that.
Are you trying to suggest socketable flasks? Lol. Think we'll have to wait till like 3.12 haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info