My Le Heup of All ring is giving me 30% chaos resist. I don't understand how or why?

This is my first season so I don't know everything but this has me stumped.

Le Heup of ALL ring
Corrupted
Grants level 23 flammability skill
+18 attributes
26% increased dmg
29% items found
+30 to elemental resists

Why is this ring giving me +30 chaos resist? I just found another Le Heup and it didn't give me any chaos resist. I went to corrupt it with a vaal orb then it changed to a rare ring which I had no idea that would happen and ruined it.

Some items in this game give secret bonus's and they game does not mention it at all so this confuses me.
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 8:16:19 PM
If you unhide your Characters tab then someone might be able to have a look at your character to see what's going on.

You can do this by clicking on your account name (top left or next to your post) to open your profile, clicking Privacy settings, unchecking the Hide Characters tab checkbox and clicking Update.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Thanks I unchecked private.
Last edited by Id1eRace on Feb 19, 2020, 1:01:53 PM
Its adding 25% chaos resist. When I remove it and put it on. I tried another Le Heup not corrupted and it added no chaos resist.
The ring might provides you with the attributes needed for your other gear.
When you remove the ring, can you use your leap slam?
With the Le Heup of All equipped, You have 68 intelligence and can wear Your whole gear. But the ring unequipped, You only have 50 intelligence, but 60 intelligence is required for Your Blasphemy gem in the helmet, that is, without the ring, Your Devoto's Devotion is completely inactive (red), and You get the 25% chaos resist from that helmet when equipping the ring and it also becomes active.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
suxerz wrote:
The ring might provides you with the attributes needed for your other gear.
When you remove the ring, can you use your leap slam?

Thanks so much. Very noobish move on my part. If you can't wear gear it goes red but some reason my helmet is not and I didn't have the stats without the ring and helm gave 25% chaos resist.

Figured it was something simple and dumb on my part. But I had a helm before that gave secret boast to dps so I figured game had secret hidden stuff on some items.

"

Figured it was something simple and dumb on my part. But I had a helm before that gave secret boast to dps so I figured game had secret hidden stuff on some items.

There are literally no items in the game that give "secret boosts" the only modifiers that are hidden are redundant ones like tabula having "This item is 6 linked"
"
IonDrako wrote:
"

There are literally no items in the game that give "secret boosts" the only modifiers that are hidden are redundant ones like tabula having "This item is 6 linked"

Oddly enough, that's not true. Shields and body armours have a hidden -3% movement speed penalty. :P
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info