uninstalled the game on ps4 .

Hi all from Turkiye. I have recently uninstalled poe on my ps4 pro. my scourge arrow ranger level 78 and ı had begun to maps before ı unistalled the game. there was a mission about brother of kirac ( borrow if ı remember coorectly) ı kiled them all but ı was killed over and over by monsters who send lighting balls or somethin like that. and ı got angry and uninstalled. the question is my account is still protected even I remove the game on ps4? ı can reach my ranger again if ı install game? thank you
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2020, 4:00:08 PM
Your account will be there if you decide to come back. Just reinstall and play.
I poop, therefore I am.
This is my first season. I took 7 characters to level 70-80 into maps and deleted them all before I got a feel for the game and how to progress deep into end game. All my classes before followed crap guides from this site. After knowing allot I build my guy my way like 10 days ago. I am in tier 13 and I have found about 30 exalts this week alone.

Game is very hardcore but once you put in the time you will shine. Like you instead of uninstalling I just deleted and tried again. I couldnt afford to respect. until I took a successfull class deep and got allot of nice stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info