Lost for words

Poe better get they shit Together, that new arpg don’t look to bad, almost runs better then Poe also and looks like the devs try to reply to its players unlike this crap!!!
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2020, 3:12:52 AM
played it all weekend myself, and while yes that game has bugs too, i encountered nothing gamebreaking nor did i have a single desktop crash
Last edited by somedude682 on Feb 17, 2020, 5:09:18 PM
Poe gonna bleed players, and it they fault, what they get for just letting the game be shit on ps4 and looks like Xbox, the game comes to ps4 and Xbox in a few months, they got till then to fix this crap or I’ll be going also fu.k Poe 2, waste of time and money if your not a pc bro
What game are you talking about? Is it Wolcen?

Edit: I just found out it's not Wolcen, I'm really curious now. Torchlight? If it's that, those games were meh. They were good to play little bits, they were way too generic though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Feb 17, 2020, 11:18:06 PM
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Poe better get they shit Together, that new arpg don’t look to bad, almost runs better then Poe also and looks like the devs try to reply to its players unlike this crap!!!

Not sure why you brought a PC game into a Console Discussion but ok.

Also Wolcen is not without their problems.

The Multiplayer servers were done for around 24hours, so folks could not play with their friends.
But you could play in offline mode which I hear is fun.

Wolcen is not slated to come to Console at all at this time.
Maybe after a year or so it might come out.

I suspect they are waiting for the new PS5 and Xbox Series X to be released and then they might think about it.

You see the biggest mistake that PoE does is new content every 3 months. And we come to except that from them and hold them to it. so a team of 100 people trying to get new content out in such a short time frame well there are things that going to go wrong. (But you would think they would learn what the issues are over that time and would have them fixed)

Now if they did new content every 6 months then it would be more polished.

Wolcen was in development for 4 years and it is the only game they are working on. So yeah I hope it is good. I would like to play it.

Torchlight 1 and 2 are out on Xbox, not sure about PS4. They are fun games not as serious as PoE or Diablo.

Don’t be a Poe fan boy, this game is going down hill fast as shit, some people can’t even try the end game and GGG being the pos they are won’t fix it who knows why, and the “pc” game has already said on its way to ps4 Xbox maybe, ps 5 will be able to play it as well, and as for they probs it’s a server can’t take as men’s players they got on day one. It’s been fixed, what’s been fixed in this game? Sextant yea really big fix, nothing said about abys gems getting stuck in your hands when you try to move them around only thing you can do then is try to go to a map drop it and pick it back up or trash it, nothing said about trading is busted and your items can get locked till you log off and back on and let’s talk about crashing at key points in the game.. like when running a beefed up map like a blight one only to log back in and it’s a failed 1 to 2 ex map, GGG gonna refund my maps and items spent on the fucking map, no they tell me to go fuck myself and try again to run the map and post here o had a problem and no GGG reply’s and If you talk shit about GGG they remove your post... yea fun game!!! Hate bs fanboys
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
Don’t be a Poe fan boy, this game is going down hill fast as shit, some people can’t even try the end game and GGG being the pos they are won’t fix it who knows why, and the “pc” game has already said on its way to ps4 Xbox maybe, ps 5 will be able to play it as well, and as for they probs it’s a server can’t take as men’s players they got on day one. It’s been fixed, what’s been fixed in this game? Sextant yea really big fix, nothing said about abys gems getting stuck in your hands when you try to move them around only thing you can do then is try to go to a map drop it and pick it back up or trash it, nothing said about trading is busted and your items can get locked till you log off and back on and let’s talk about crashing at key points in the game.. like when running a beefed up map like a blight one only to log back in and it’s a failed 1 to 2 ex map, GGG gonna refund my maps and items spent on the fucking map, no they tell me to go fuck myself and try again to run the map and post here o had a problem and no GGG reply’s and If you talk shit about GGG they remove your post... yea fun game!!! Hate bs fanboys

I am not a fan boy, I like the game and have paid for some MTX.

And the above comment is why they wont respond to you or others that just come in here and go off on them.

You try doing this in realy life, go to a store and return a item to them, yelling and screaming and swearing to the staff. See how far that get you.

Try being a bit civil in here in your questions and answers.

I came in to respond to your question an I did and now you are going off on a different tangent then the original topic of Wolcen, being good or not Good.

It seems you had a different motive then talking about Wolcen.

So good luck to you

I tried playing nice and all I got was bend over and give me your money for nothing, worked my ass off to try and make the game fun and got to the endgame just to have a big fu at the end... really? You want me to keep nice to people who think they got nothing to lose? If they gave 2 shits it would have been fixed long time ago.. I help people best I can on here when something comes up I may know somewhat about, just wait till you email GGG for any help... even make sure you say you play on ps4 or xbox.. I got told they only reply to email about pc games.. then they send me to the forums to ask for help and don’t reply to shit... I see post all time asking for help with game bugs and they go unanswered.. people like me have started posting vids of how the game acts in the endgame no reply.. sent email asking if is a setting I need to turn off or on to make it better no reply. Gloves are off.. fuck being nice anymore.. something I hate more then fan boys in elitist fucks like GGG
"
Blindhunter36 wrote:
I tried playing nice and all I got was bend over and give me your money for nothing, worked my ass off to try and make the game fun and got to the endgame just to have a big fu at the end... really? You want me to keep nice to people who think they got nothing to lose? If they gave 2 shits it would have been fixed long time ago.. I help people best I can on here when something comes up I may know somewhat about, just wait till you email GGG for any help... even make sure you say you play on ps4 or xbox.. I got told they only reply to email about pc games.. then they send me to the forums to ask for help and don’t reply to shit... I see post all time asking for help with game bugs and they go unanswered.. people like me have started posting vids of how the game acts in the endgame no reply.. sent email asking if is a setting I need to turn off or on to make it better no reply. Gloves are off.. fuck being nice anymore.. something I hate more then fan boys in elitist fucks like GGG

But you do realize that the PC community has been complaining about this same sort of thing every league as well.

Have you looked over there at all on this topic.
I can stop you from looking, they have not done anything over there either.

Hell PC folks complain more about the scamming and trade board and still nothing has been fixed.

I agree it does not seem like anything has been fixed or will get fixed anytime soon. I currently have turned all the sound off in the game in hopes that it makes it run more smoothly but, yesterday I was getting some real bad lag in the morning.

So either, everyone has to stop playing the game all at once or you put up with the bad issues and hop it gets fixed.

Well they at least can chat for trades unlike us they can find party’s to run maps super easy unlike us they can do a shit ton more then us with just guilds and chat that we can’t... it wouldn’t be that fucking hard to add chat and guilds to the game, they don’t even say why when asked.. last I seen was one of them say “that’s not my job” I mean wtf even if it’s not your fucking job you work for GGG give someone some fucking directions who or where to send messages then post the info here and see how many willing to message about it..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info