Trading on PS4 improved?

Hi,

I totally frustrated stopped playing mid Legion league on PS4 after more than 3000 hours PC game time in POE, for the fact that besides all the insane lags and crashes, the trading system was so poorly designed and just crap.

Have there been any improvements sine Legion or start of console POE version?

Cheers
Last bumped on Feb 13, 2020, 3:23:12 AM
"
YKMN85 wrote:
Hi,

I totally frustrated stopped playing mid Legion league on PS4 after more than 3000 hours PC game time in POE, for the fact that besides all the insane lags and crashes, the trading system was so poorly designed and just crap.

Cheers

Unfortunately no. And the game crashes a lot more since 3.9 Metamorph.
[Removed by Support]
^^^ He's lying, it crashes massively less. This is a bad place to come for questions. You should try Reddit if you need info about stuff. The console players I've seen on there are generally a lot more honest.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
if they have it's been so minimal i can't think of any
"
^^^ He's lying, it crashes massively less. This is a bad place to come for questions. You should try Reddit if you need info about stuff. The console players I've seen on there are generally a lot more honest.

Why would I lie? You are not even running endgame content.
[Removed by Support]
"
"

Because everyone in the console section likes to make it out like the game crashes a dozen times a minute, when it doesn't at all. Also the endgame part doesn't make a difference. That only matters if you're making some million projectile character that's gonna coat the entire screen in effects.

I went hard in the endgame stuff last league and it functioned the exact same as when I first started mapping. The only thing that makes a real difference is ground effects.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
"

Because everyone in the console section likes to make it out like the game crashes a dozen times a minute, when it doesn't at all. Also the endgame part doesn't make a difference. That only matters if you're making some million projectile character that's gonna coat the entire screen in effects.

I went hard in the endgame stuff last league and it functioned the exact same as when I first started mapping. The only thing that makes a real difference is ground effects.

Noone is saying it crashes a dozen times a minute. Nice strawman.
[Removed by Support]
"
YKMN85 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers

The game crashes as often for me as it did during legion and during the previous leagues.

Sometimes you get lucky and the game is stable during your play session. Other times it is constantly crashing. I lost 2 hc characters this season because of crashes.

Since i switched servers from Frankfurt to London lags are significantly less.
The game is still lagging in breaches or when there is a lot of stuff going on on the screen but this probably wont get better with the current consoles.

Im only playing ssf but as far as i know the trading system is still the same. Unfortunately still no chat.

"

Noone is saying it crashes a dozen times a minute. Nice strawman.

Not what a strawman is, you're talking out of your ass, and that's not what was said.

Edit: Love how all the profiles got set to private.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Feb 12, 2020, 8:01:11 AM
If they could setup cross platform and some in game chat feature could throw the trade system in the trash and use the website.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info